The foreskin at the tip of my penis is red and very sensitive. I am uncircumsized and if you peel back the foreskin part of the head of my penis is also red and sensitive. It does not hurt to urinate, also it seems to me like smegma production has increased, as it seems like I am having to clean it very often. What are these symptoms of and should I see a doctor? This is a recent thing, and was not happening a week ago.

Sounds like a yeast infection

Penile redness and swelling is often caused by bacteria or fungal infections, vigorous sexual activity, allergies, or balanitis, a problem characterized by redness and a swollen penis tip in uncircumcised males. Vitamin A, C, D, and E can help bolster the body’s immune system, moisturize the genital skin, and repair its damaged tissues and cells. Using a topical penis moisturizer or cream (many health experts recommend Man 1 Man Oil) may alleviate the redness you are experiencing. I know it helped me! Good luck to you!