IF ANY BODY CAN HELP ME I HAVE A BURNING SENSATION IN MY PENIS THE DOCTOR ALSO SAYS I HAVE A TEAR IN MY PENIS NOT MUCH WHAT COULD THIS BE I HAVE HAD THIS FOR 2 YEARS NOW

Hi there! I can’t tell you much about your problem cos you didn’t say much apart from the burning sensation. It is quite strange that you had it for 2 years and that nobody helped you. Have you been to Genito-Urinary Medicine (GUM) Clinic to perform some tests?
The usual reason for the burning sensation in the penis is infection but it can also be STD ( sex. trans. disease ).
There are also some anatomical causes like urethral strictures or urethral polyps.
It may happen that you have urinary tract inflammation but then you would probably have some other symptoms like urge to urinate frequently, pain while urinating, vomiting, and fever which was my case and it was awful.
I hope I gave you some hints but the best thing to do is to seek further medical help. Good luck!

hi friend,
I am having burning penis for 30 months. I had urinary infection in sept 2004 and pus came out when I was sick. It greatly burned when I pissed. I too have the problem. Any bodt to suggest help

hi,
after masturbation i usually need to wee after and while doing so it sometimes hurts at the tip of my penis. when i do urinate it is a very weak flow and makes me feel like i need to keep goin again. i have had this before but only twice throughowt the year and it is very rare that it happens. i do masturebate frequently probly only once a day though. does any one have advice for me to put my mind at ease? p.s im to affraid to go and see my doctor or my parents as i am only 15

hi,
im just like the other random person i masturbate frequently and after i do i have to piss. I have just experience a burning sensation at the tip of my penis and i felt like i had to pee but i didnt. But when i did it hurt extremely bad. I dont believe it is stds because i am still a virgin. i am afraid to go to a doctor or anyone in my famil considering i am only 14. and i started masturbating at the age of 12 and i never had this problem