My problem so far does not seem severe, but since about 2 weeks ago, I have had a slight pain while urinating it doesnt occur until it reaches the tip of my penis, and feels like there is something in there that is causing the pain, its not STD's, I was tested, and when it occurs it will hurt during urination and only a minute or two after then fade, the only reason I ask is it the pain is moderate to severe depending on how long I need to go, but it seems to not be going away, my doctor told me that it could just be a cut or infection inside, which I didnt believe him at first but I want to see what you guys say,

Thanks

Yes, I am experiencing similar symptoms and after consulting a few doctors, one being a urologist specializing in males, i was told that this problem with the tip of penis burning could be the result of not urinationg often enough. Holding the urine in the bladder makes it become more acidic. The high volume of liquid in the bladder also contributes to the pain as the urine is subcontiously forced out. The urethra experiences pain due to the acidity of the urine and the force with which it is relieved out through the urethra. If this is the case; the best cure is to drink lots of water and try to urinate 8-10 times daily. A fellow patient, md MD.

Hi

I am having the same exact problem, I don't have any other sort of pains or symptoms but it burns when i start peeing on tip of penis and fades away as I keep going. I just wanted to know how did you cure yourself?

Thanks

I have a similar problem, it bruning when the urine hits the tip of my penis, but also is discharging what looks like semen maby 3 - 5 min after urination.. thanks for any help you can think of

I have a similar problem, the best thing to do if your urine is yellow/yellow-brown is to drink more water, if it's clear your fine - could be a simple cut inside, soap or lube (for those who masturbate) inside which can also cause irritation or a UTI (urinary tract infection). Best advice is to drink more water and see a doctor if the problem persists for more than a week.

i have the same problem, it could be a uti, or acidic pee. you could have an std, but if it's after you shower you most likley got soap in your penis

I don't think a barrel roll is going to help solve the problem.

Anyways, I found the solution to what I was looking for. :-D

I have the burning aswell but it only happens after I catch a nut please any advice would be greatly appreciated

Dam, guess kind of glad I am not the only one that has this problem. :'(
A year ago when I peed it felt like I was passing a apple. It got where it felt like someone stuck a hot nail in my penis. I went to the doctor and they gave me some antibiotics. It has come and gone for a year and is back. I drink 1/2 to 2 gallons of water a day in the winter in 2 to 3 in the summer( I drink no pop, coffee, or anything like that) I drank a 32ounce rootbeer today and am going to see if it clears up or go to the doctor. If I end up going I will let you guys know what he says. They did a cat scan 4 months ago so no stones.

I just started having the exact same pain if anyone as any advice it would help pls.

ok, i have this problem and i have had it for at least 3 months. I occasionaly get it like once a month or something and once it was so bad i cried and i couldnt eat anything until it was over which was in like 2 hours although sometimes it lasted only 15 mins. After doing some research i think it could be many things.

1. it could be an infection
2. It could be an acidic drink like blackcurrant or any fruit juice. ( ithink thats whats causing mine because when i dont drink it im fine and when i do the pain comes)
3. a problem in your penis which stops it from switching from ejaculation to urinating.

Good luck!

I'm having the same problem. It started 5 days ago. I went to the doctor after 3 days and submitted a urine sample. test came back negative. the burning happens at the tip of the penis during urination. No other symthoms occur. The more water I drink, the less the pain. in fact, after 3-4 glasses of water, it seems like the pain is nonexisted. Most pain is when I drink the less amount of water which is early morning or before bed.

I had the same problem I remember from pervious military briefing after coming from deployment to drink cranberry juice,
I did mine went away and antibiotic will also work

Guys please i need your help ill be greatfull.
i am 13 years old and i feel a burn while urination and it fades slowly as urine comes out... i leak semen daily, and especialy when i think about "blue" things ;-) and right after urination. Can someone please advise a right medicine for *MY AGE* (13 yrs old) if needed and i this normal? should i do something about it? is it a severe serious problem?
please help.
ill be very very very very greatfull

I have the same problem. Mine comes and goes occasionally and have never identified the trigger but did find a solution. I may go months with no problem then it hits suddenly and have it every morning for a week.

Cranberry Juice

I prefer the 100% juice but the cb juice cocktail works as well. It also works very quickly. Keep some in the car for emergencies and some in the fridge at all time. I use keep it in 16 oz bottles. Drink the whole 16oz as quick as I can and the pain begins to fade almost immediatly.

Try it, it works!