Ok. Today, a few mintues after taking a shower, I took a look at the tip of my penis. I noticed I had more redness on the tip than before taking a shower. I've had this redness before which goes on and off. The last time I noticed, let's say, an opaque redenss was this past summer on July when I got a slightly cold. Since that month until before taking a shower I've had that opaque redness. Is there a probablitity I might have a STD?

There are a few possible causes. Considering you’ve had the redness for a few months now, you need to have this looked by a specialist, an urologist or dermatologist.

Persistent redness on the glans (penile head) could be due to balanitis. It is an inflammation of the glans. Redness is one of the most common symptoms, but some men develop even a rash, or have penile discharge. Balanitis could be caused by improper hygiene or by fingus. You can get fungus during a sexual act but you could also develop it after an antibiotic treatment or without any reason if you are a diabetic since fungus loves sugar.
Balanitis could be also caused by other sexually transmitted microorganisms but could be just a skin reaction to harsh soaps, detergents, improper hygiene and smegma accumulation, etc

I would see a doc for a proper diagnosis and treatment as the treatment may differ with different causes.

Your penis is probably fine. When you're in the shower its not uncommon for your penis head to go to a red shade. Its because the skin is very thin and when the area gets to hot it brings blood to the surface to cool, turning it red. Its hot water hitting a sensitive area, it happens after you wash your hands in hot hot water as well!

i have a similar problem. mine penis head was red at the tip, and i told my dad, and he gave me an anti-biotic cream ''Kansen'' The redness i a lot smaller, only at an area around the hole, but it also looks like the skin around the hole i piled .should i be worried or it will go away? maybe its not piled, maybe its my imagination, but still... btw it doesnt itch, doesnt scratch, doenst hurt if this info helps

dude pls teach me to get  the redness of my penis and also in the skin of my penis watt medicine idd use to get the redness i fell this pain for 1 week pls teach me how to removed thi pls...

Often penis redness is simply dermatological irritation, often caused by dry skin. Using a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with natural moisturizers can help relieve this common problem.

Have you been having unprotected sex?  If so, you should go get tested for STIs.  You could start using a penis health creme in the meantime though.  These cremes are great and treat all sorts of skin issues down there, redness included.  Just make sure you get one with all natural ingredients to avoid side effects.  Good luck!