I've never used birth control, I normally have a 26-29 day cycle, no major health problems, and I use a period tracker that's usually on point. I had sex during ovulation(on the fifth of February, and the day my period was due(the 19th of February) I spotted a little for a few hours, then even less the next day, I've gotten nothing since. I've also been feeling slight breast tenderness, nausea, cramping under my belly button, heartburn, dizziness, and a warm feeling in my stomach and chest that isn't from my acid reflux or heartburn (its a new kind of warm feeling like I drank alcohol.) this is day 34 of my cycle, my period is almost five full days late. I'm scared to take a test just yet because I'm afraid it'll be negative. I just want some opinions, maybe it could be something else before I get my hopes up. thank you!

by the way, this all only started about six days ago. and when I blow my nose, not too hard, I've also been getting some blood on the tissue and got my first ever nose bleed two days ago.