I got my period January 5th-10th! My cycle is usually 28-29 days but past two months I have been having a 34 day cycle due to being late two months ago. Yesterday(Day 16 of cycle) I had brown blood tinged gewy CM,and you could tell I spotted before that. Today I have a little more in my underwear but it's only brown spotting. I had sex the 1st of January and the 16th of January using the withdrawal method. I'm not on any form of birth control! Could it be possible I'm pregnant or it's just old spotting since yesterday? I have been feeling nauseous since yesterday,I went to my favourite restaurant and couldn't stomach the food and threw up in a bag in the car(Eww) I was waking up through the night still feeling sick but I didn't throw up and I still have a sick stomach today,no other symptoms.

You could still be pregnant, spotting can happen while pregnant

Had dark brownspots 1 week ago and i thought id be having my menstrual period,but it never came up to now,i have swelling and painful breast just as before my menstruation comes...im planning on using pregnancy test...