February the 12th I started bleeding lightly for about three days not a regular period this is the first time it happened. Then on march the 12th i slightly bleed for two days and spotted brown staining for three days. Then again i started bleeding not heavy on March the 30th for two days and then spotted brown staining for three days. I think i might be pregnant. I have a two year old daughter so I've been pregnant before but if i am these symptoms are completly different. i already took six pregnancy test which cost alot of money and they all came back negative some please help me.

Hai
My last period started on Jan 29th and ended on Feb 4th. I don't know whether mine is a 28 days cycle or not. All that I knw is on the 6th day very tiny amount of bleeding will be there and on the 7th day I will be almost free only a white discharge will be there.So I had unprotected sex on 6th of Feb. I saw that he splited it on ma body and when he took it out it was a bit sticky. But I am scared whether I will be pregnant or not...please help me ASAP plzzzz wanted to know whether mine is a 28 day cycle and whether is there any chance of me to get pregnant also plzzzz