I had my 2nd child in Sept '09, i was and still am b/feeding her. It took a good 15 mnths to start getting a period again, at first they were 32 days apart, then 34, once 35 and then started at 39 days apart, and the all of a sudden i had a late period, i did a HPT and it was negative, my period came eventually on the 9th week since lmp (sept '11), so assuming my period would be due 9 weeks later, they actually came earlier in Nov '11. We decided we would take a 'chance' this cycle and see what could be (as both our other children were concieved in the nov cycle) anyway, i have dated the intimate nights, and i have no idea if and when i ovulate and with the sketchy periods makes me even more clueless. i had cramping and sore boobs, feeling queasy a few days into Dec, and started spotting on the 20th dec for 3 days which was watery, pinkish, mucusy. it stopped then 3 days later i spotted bright pink once when i wiped after intercourse ?? then all was good till 2 days later when i thought i was going to get my period had very minor cramping (would say aching) with spotting, but it starts around 9 am and is gone after lunch and only there when i wipe, and not needing a liner at all.. i have done pregnancy tests but they are negative. i have symptoms, but they can be symptoms of anything... My Q is if im not pregnant, could it be hormonal, cause from what i've read, my boobs would only be sore if i have ovulated, due to the hormone progestron which is produced after ovulation??? i'm a tad confused, wondering what is going on, if anyone has had similar symptoms please...

Yes you should visit your doctor. There might be a chance of contraceptive failure in tubal ligation. Slight but possible