From the time we first welcome our new baby, we get the message that "screen time" is bad. It's also here to stay, however. How do TVs, computers, smartphones and tablets impact teens' emotional wellbeing?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Single Parenting: How To Deal When Your Ex Is A Drug Or Alcohol Addict
- Lamentable Lectures: Are Boring Monologues A Good Way To Punish Your Kids?
- Single Parenting: What To Do When Your Children Don't Like Your New Partner
- Go With The Flow: A Teen Girl's Guide To Using Tampons For The First Time
- Time Outs As A Parenting Technique: Productive Or Cruel? What Can You Do Instead?