Teething can be uncomfortable, but it shouldn't bring serious health complications. There’s no scientific evidence that fever, severe diarrhea, or a runny nose are directly related to teething, and if these symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Baby Yoga (Or Exercises) To Help Relieve Colicky Pain In Infants
- Infant Massage And Tummy Pain: Can Massage Ease My Baby's Colicky Pain?
- Colic Symptoms: How To Tell If Your Baby Has Colicky Pain
- Should You Try These Five Natural Remedies To Relieve Colicky Pain In Infants?
- Don't Poison Your Baby! Five Dangerous Treatments For Colicky Pain In Infants You Should Avoid