If detected and treated before the child is six months old, developmental dysplasia of the hip shouldn’t cause significant delays when it comes to learning to walk. Well-child care visits play an enormous role here.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What Should Parents Do When Their Child Is Bullied At School?
- How To Choose The First Shoes For Your Toddler?
- 'We Evolve And Improve': One Child Immigrant's Experiences With Starting School In A New Language
- Why Kids Don't Tell Their Parents They Are Being Bullied, And How To Spot The Signs
- Three Types Of Toys To Help Your Baby Walk