"What about socialization?" has got to be the number one question homeschool skeptics ask. It's a tricky one, because the term has evolved to have two meanings — both important, and both related to your child's social needs. How do you meet those?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Is It Safe To Give My Baby Painkillers When He's Teething?
- Warning: Do Not Use These Parenting Techniques When Raising Teenagers
- How To Deal With Teenagers: How Bad Is Peer Pressure, And Can Parents Influence The Peer Group?
- Breast And Nipple Issues In Children: Infected, Red And Sore, Skin Rash And Discharge
- Raising A 'Teenager From Hell'? Sleep Deprivation, Behavior, And Academic Performance