Hi

i just started puberty and I have started bed wetting is this normal.  It’s not a wet dream I haven’t had one of those yet

Hi Iminormal

For some puberty can cause bed wetting to flare up.
How old are you?
Was bed wetting a problem for you when you were younger?
With wetting the bed best to get a good mattress cover or if your comfortable wearing them diapers.
Don't get discouraged it's a medical condition that is not your fault and you can't help it that you don't feel you need to pee or can't hold it all night when your sleeping.
Most grow out of it after awhile.

I did till I was like 8, then stopped. I wear diapers and got a mattress cover. Hate the diapers I’m small anyways makes me look really young. And ok it like causes my foreskin to get sore and red. I would rather not wear it and just get up and put different sheets on bed. I wake up at night and it’s stiff but like I have totally wet the bed by time I wake up.

If your parents are ok with you going without the diaper and just changing your sheets do it that way.
Do you have rash cream its really important to use it, give your penis a good coating of cream a few times a day pull back your foreskin and get it all over.
Check yourself over for any other signs of a rash it needs to be treated right away.
it is frustrating after you have stopped for awhile to have it start back up but its not your fault.
Yeah its normal to not feel it when you pee and wake up after its too late.

My stepmom just wants me to go to bed naked. No top sheet just keep the room warmer. Would it help to like “do it” before I go to sleep? Would that help?

It is whatever your comfortable doing I would think a sheet to cover up with would still be good.
Not sure what you mean by do it.
If it is putting on the rash cream yes diaper rash can be very painful so best to treat it right away.
How is it during the day for you do you have any problems holding your pee or are you going a lot?

Go a lot, stepmother says that my bladder is still small and the muscles haven’t caught to me just getting into puberty, had a couple of accidents during day like when I feel like a need to go I got to go then or it starts leaking out then it just gushes out and it kind of leaks some every day. I met doing the boy thing ( you know

When you were younger and wetting the bed did you have accidents during the day too.
It must make it difficult for you at school are you wearing anything to help adsorb the pee during the day?
It might be good to see your doctor and get checked for a bladder infection UTI.
Are you wetting the bed every night now?
I never heard of that helping for bed wetting but there would be nothing wrong with doing it if you want to.
Just your choice that's all.

Yea I had some accidents before, took extra clothes. Don’t have infection went to dr like last month that was painful put a tube up my penis to look at stuff. He talked to stepmother but told me to give it time. He was the dr I went to that got my ball to come down into the sac like 2 years ago

Its good you got some tests done to make sure everything is ok they are no fun but good to get checked.
The other procedure to get it to come down had to be done so good to get that sorted.
Most of the time it is waiting to grow out of bed wetting if your underdeveloped you just need time for your bladder function to improve.
Its great that your stepmom is supportive and doing things to make it easier for you.
Bed wetting is frustrating and makes things like sleepovers or trips difficult but you can't help that your bladder is giving you troubles.
Do you try to pee a couple of times before bed?

Yea I pee couple times before bed, well I go and stand in bathroom trying make sure all the pee is out. No sleepovers, and if we travel they have a 2 liter bottle I can use.

Your doing all the things you need to so hopefully things improve for you soon.
The bottle is a good idea.
Do you drink much pop or drinks that are high in sugar?
Sometimes trying to drink water rather than things high in sugar is worth trying to see if it helps.
Are you coping ok with the bed wetting starting up again hopefully your not get upset over it.

Well I hate it but I deal with it. When I get home I go to my room and take all my clothes off cause my IQ is damp and or wet and wash everything down there off and then let it air dry,clean the foreskin and put lots of cream there.

I do have a friend that sleepovers here and he understands, but I don’t go over any one else’s house

Yeah it is frustrating when you don't why it just starts up again like it has for you.
its good your looking after yourself I'm sure you know how uncomfortable the rash can get.
Your lucky to have a friend that understands and is ok with it cause it is something that is hard to tell friends about.
It is hard to talk about it but it helps to talk about it and there are lots of others that have or had the same problem.