Teething can be uncomfortable, but it shouldn't bring serious health complications. There’s no scientific evidence that fever, severe diarrhea, or a runny nose are directly related to teething, and if these symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Skin Problems On The Genitals: What Do Brown Patches On The Penis And Testicles Mean?
- Self-Funded IVF In London: Which Fertility Clinic Is Right For You?
- Does An Ovarian Cyst During Pregnancy Need Treatment, And What If It Ruptures?
- Why Does My Vagina Smell Like Poop: 5 Reasons My Vaginal Discharge Has A Fecal Odor
- Natural Teething Remedies: Simple Solutions To Relieve Your Baby's Teething Pain