Taking any kind of medication during pregnancy causes one to pause with apprehension. Weighing the risks of the untreated herpes infection versus the potential effects of the treatment, which is the safest option for your child?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Genital Herpes During Pregnancy: What You Really Need To Know To Protect Your Baby
- What Can You Expect When You Have Fibroids During Pregnancy Or When Trying To Conceive?
- Can I Get Pregnant After A Molar Pregnancy?
- How Effective Is The Diaphragm As A Birth Control Method, And Might This Contraceptive Be Right For You?
- 4 Reasons Young Children Move their Body in a Rocking Motion