While no comprehensive theory definitively explains all facets of endometriosis yet, three established theories shed some light — and newer research offers insights, too.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Endometriosis After Menopause: What Can Postmenopausal Women Do About it?
- Painful Bowel Movements: What Should Women With Bowel Endometriosis Know?
- Pain During Sex And Endometriosis: 10 Things You Can Do Besides Avoiding Intercourse
- Can flat feet delay your child's walking?
- 10 Factors That Place You At A Greater Risk Of Developing Endometriosis