While not among the most common, there are rarer early warning signs that could occur and point toward an eventual diagnosis of multiple sclerosis that, in combination with some of the more notable signs, are of concern.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What’s The Role Of Viruses In The Development Of Multiple Sclerosis?
- 12 Things You Should Know About Managing Chronic Pain When Dealing with Multiple Sclerosis
- 5 Things Every MS Patient Needs To Know About Natalizumab
- Physical And Neurological Exams That Can Help Diagnose Alzheimer's Disease
- Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis: Facts, Symptoms And Treatment