ALS is a neurodegenerative disorder that currently has no cure. Studies have implicated the role of the immune system in ALS and researchers are investigating the use of immunotherapy as a strategy to slow down disease progression.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- How Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Affects The Body: Fact Sheet, Types And ALS Progress
- Parkinson's Disease And Stem Cell Treatment: What You Should Know
- 7 Supplements, Vitamins And Minerals That Have A Positive Effect On Parkinson's Disease Symptoms
- 7 Tips To Manage Involuntary Movements (Dyskinesia) When You Have Parkinson's Disease
- What Is The Difference Between Essential Tremors And Parkinson's Disease?