I`ve been having some strange head sensation for the last week or two. I went to see a doctor, but he said there is nothing to worry about. As always, I could use another opinion. The feeling is like you are falling through some big hole, and my face flush, and after some time it stops.

I had similar problem, and it was because at that time, I was working a lot, and it was a very stressful job, and no time to rest. My doctor said that usually happens when blood pressure is high and you get that strange head sensation. But as I was reading some documents on net, I found out that it could also be some sort of a panic attack. You could try next time it happens to relax, try thinking on some peaceful place, and just calm down. In my case, I solved the problem by changing a job, but that’s not always the solution. My mother had the same problem, and I think that strange head sensation is a common thing among working people. As long as you don’t feel any pain in your head, and you can’t localize it, I think there is nothing to worry about. You should follow the doctor’s advice, and relax a bit more, I believe that will solve your problem.

I have had a history of anxiety for the past 1 1/2 yrs. now. Have finally accepted and have tried to deal as best as possible. Now for 4 days now have random episodes of wierd head sensations. It usually starts in the neck or behind my ears and travels up through my head through my sinuses like a swelling sensation. No tingling in my extremities, palpitations, nausea or anything like normal axiety attack. was kinda thinking maybe tension headache but doesn't quite fit things i've read. It is a really scarey feeling though. I litterally feel like i am going to pass out. have gone to hospital several times over the past year for axiety attacks they have done ct scans which come back normal. Did have MRi of brain which did show a lesion on brain in white matter I (doctor was concerned of MS) but neurologist said that the lesion wasn't in a part of the brain that would present MS. Anyway am just looking for some piece of mind that this is just anxiety related too.

I used to suffer from panic disorder also. You could say that I still do I guess, at least that is what I am told. I still seem to get symptoms like a panic attack except without the fear. Lately I have been geting dizzy and the pressure in my head makes me feel like I am going to pass out. With all this said the only thing I can think of that is causing this is stress. I do have to say though that I dont feel stressed out untill the feeling stays around for long periods of time.

Needless to say I am also confused

I was watching TV the other night and had a weird sensation in my temple areas that made me grab at them and shut my eyes and in 5 seconds it was gone but I had not idea was it was. I was very concerned and I too suffer from anxiety and depression. I am a very nervous person also. BUt I am also very, very , very tired all the time. Now tonight I feel like I am kind of off balance but not a real dizziness and no pain anywhere but I have had terrible sinus drainage and am being treated for TMJ and am currently wearing a splint in my mouth to get my jaws lined up to where they are suppose to be.

I've had these, off and on, for several years. They are terrifying because you feel you are losing control-either going to pass out or die. Nothing hurts but it is a very odd sensation that just doesn't feel right. I feel a lot of pressure over my forehead and get light headed. It happens out of the blue for no apparent reason. I believe these are actually hormone related. Keep track of when they occur in your menstrual period. Mine are more prevalent the week before my period and have lessened while on birth control. I also have panic attacks. I've talked about this with my doctors often and now believe that I'm susceptible because I have a history of panic attacks (it runs in my family) and then triggered by hormone variations.

I have read these postings and am still not convinced that what the doctor diagnosed me with is accurate. I went to the er after days of being light headed, dizzy, and an odd feeling in my head like little balls running back and forth over my head. It got to where I was vomiting and I have trouble keeping my eyes open while driving, even when I don't feel tired. The doctor said I had vertigo and prescribed me antivert and an anti nausea medicine. After a week and a half I am feeling better but I can say I don't believe it was the medicine. I've had strange reoccurances for the past few years and I'm just worried it's something serious. I'd just like a doctor to tell me something that makes sense. Everytime I go they tell me something different. Could this all be stress? If so is there anything I can do?

I have white lesions and anxiety as well. Along with the head sensations. How are you doing now?

I have been having a heated sensation go throughout my body come and go with light headedness for about 10 days now. Can't seem to figure out what's going on? Any ideas?

yup, flush sweat feeling, it doesn't stop really. im nervous

i'll try that but do have hypertension too. maybe this meds aren't working.

my left ear sounds like ringing, or something.

That seems like tinnitus. See a doctor and find out what is causing it.

i call it brain flipping,what i have,im sitting still here tonight,all of a sudden,it feelslike the world is turning over,but its my brain doing it,its happened twice before,once at work,that was the first time, i was standingon a line at work ,it felt like my line was flipping over,i was losing my balance,i realized it was actually my brain feeeling like it had flipped, i do have vertigo,i know that..i do have ringing in my left ear.. i had a slight case of vertigo the other day. it seems in the summer it messes p when i have the ac and ceiling fans on...

I have had symptoms like yours and I find that if I wear a woolen hat or something to keep my head warm it takes the symptoms away