:( HI I was wondering if someone can help me ? For the past 3 weeks now i have been having this pressure that comes and goes , it starts in the back of my head and then it will get worse when im standing for a long period of time and it goes to my face like right under my eyes and between my nose , Doctor said it was sinus infection ive been takin medicine doesnt seem to help me . It really stinks because during the day at times im normal and ok and other times during the day this pressure doesnt stop and it gets to the point were i cant even be walking because it builds up , it almost feels like when someone holds you upside down and theres that blood flow th your head well thats the pressure i feel when im standing or even sitting for a long period of time I feel the best when i lay down !! Someone help me please any imput Ive been through the MRI and CT scans it all came back ok !! Help Thank you !

I have this same feeling and it has become completely debilitating.

I know it's been over a year since this was posted, but... I'll take a long shot.

Are you still here, and did you ever find relief? Does anyone else have any idea??

Sorry you have these symptoms - I also have them and apart from being debilitating (esp when driving) it is absolutely terrifying.

I also get sever flushing on occasion.

I am having physio on my C1 vertebra with no apparent effect on these symptoms.

I am taking Symvastatin and Lisinopril for high blood pressure.

Does any of this sound familiar?

I also work at a computer 8 hours a day and have done for years.

There is some stuff around on orthstatic hypERtension (as opposed to hypotension) and I wonder if it might be related. Perhaps on standing the heart works *extra* hard and increases blood pressure...?

Looking forward to hearing of anyone else with these symptoms...

please do some research on "candida" and the problems that yeast overgrowth in the body can cause. You may find yourself surprised to see that many of the symptoms of candidiasis match your own.

I did a bit of research and can find nothing similar at all - what did you have in mind?

I woke up one morning dizzy, felt better where I could funtion but for 3 months have pressure, and anziety feeling that I can not control. Anyone have any thing that helped them. I had cat scans and am going to ent Dr on Wed

Hi:
It sounds like you've have some specialized testing already. How long did you have the problem before you started the meds? How long have you been taking the meds? You may need to give them a chance to work or you may need different meds. Has this been considered. If you don't get any satisfaction, go to a neurologist. He/she would be able to look at your situation from a different professional perspective. A sinus infection can be a horrible, painful experience. You should have some peace of mind after your MRI and CT came back ok. Those are very specialized tests. I hope you begin to feel better soon.

i have the same problem which mines is brought on by headaches,i also have had mri and ct scans done and nothing altho i have had some pressure that they saw on the ct scan that was it nothing else. 8-|

I get pressure in my head too when standing up after sitting a long time. It feels like I am hanging upside down. It's been going on for at most a year but at least a year. I am on lisinopril - 20mg per day - started about a year ago. Pressure gets so high some times it feels like my ears are being plugged.

Hi there, in response to your question. I have experienced this in fact myself a few times and the best thing to do is A) try lyiing down and drinking water to let the blood circulate back to the heart. 2) LAY OFF THE HIGH SODIUM FOOD. I would also recommend a naturalpathic doctor. I work with CT and MRI machines on a daily basis and if you had anything that was serious or life threatening it would show up.

hope this helps

Hi Radel610,
With all the testing you've had done I can only assume that you have had your blood pressure checked. Maybe try a monitor at home for the times when you feel the pressure. I get the same feelings associated with my high bp. If I get up to fast or stressed or forget to take my meds the pressure is awful... may also think about acid reflux... the acid fumes can rot your teeth fast and cause headaches and and I believe pressure in you head and nasal areas...

I have the EXACT same symptoms and they started about two years ago. At first it was just every now and then but now it's becoming an every day thing. If you're still on here, what, if anything, did you find out about what you have? I'm going to be calling my doctor soon about mine but I was hoping you may already have the answer. Thanks!

I have the same thing when I stand up except it can hang around for an hour sometimes ..

ive had it for nearly 8 years now , the only thing that use to stop the pressure from in my ear and below my eye and nose was to have a heaps hot shower and get on my knees and put my forehead on the floor and after some time it would realise threw my nose and the relief as sooo good that i could run a marathon , but now the shower thing doesnt work... doctor told me it was my wisdom teeth hitting nerves causing the pain so i got all my wisdom teeth out... still happends

I have the same p and I don't know what to do .