I have experiencing a flood of dizzy feeling when I lie down for about 10 seconds. I just close my eyes tightly until the dizziness stops. Then I go right to sleep. Although I feel very tired. I can almost sleep all day.
When I get I have to do so slowly, referring to my head. After that I am good to go. I have to mention that I have also felt(burning) pain in my right lower back of my head, right side of my neck to the right shoulder area.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have these exact same problems, although I do feel a bit off balance during the day too. I have had them for about 5 years and go to see a chiropractor. I get some felief from that, but she hasn't quite got to the bottom of it yet. I also get jaw problems which I think are linked.

Im sorry to say but the chiropractor has not quite got to the bottom of this,,,,cause she is making good money from you, and you have not pushed to see anyone else....so she sees dollar signs when she sees you....Im sorry to be so blunt...but thats reality...GO SEE A DOCTOR.

Have you heard of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo? That might be what it is. Sadly I've had the same symptom (I only get dizzy, and only for a few seconds, when turning, not even when getting up or out of bed, just when turning and without any burning pain you describe though - that could be something else) I've been Googling it because I have NO idea how I all of a sudden got it two nights ago (I just turned 25 and am otherwise healthy)...

I'm currently dealing with the same problem! (minus the burning sensation). It seems whenever I lay down, or turn in bed to get comfy I did myself becoming very dizzy (as if the room is spinning). I have jaw problems, but haven't seen a doctor about my dizziness yet. It started the night before lastnight. If it happens again tonight I will be calling my doctor first thing in the morning. Will be updating everyone. Hope you get some help with this!

Yeah, like mentioned above, it's Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo. It'll go away, it's pretty common. Doctor, if they aren't completely incompetent, should recognize your specific symptoms (dizziness upon laying down, rolling over, looking up). You can do the Eply maneuver right there in the office. I've seen it relieve vertigo in 5 minutes flat. Good luck!

My chiropractor immediately remedied this dizziness so maybe you shoul just get a new chiropractor. Not everything is healed with a pill or drug

Suddenly one morning i had dizziness for about 10 secs when i woke up from my bed and when i tried to lay down also i had dizziness. Apart from that it was normal the whole day. Next 2,3 days i had same dizziness only when i lay down, wake up and look up over a shelf, otherwise it's all normal. After doing internet research i found the symptoms to be BBPV and also i went to ENT doctor and he confirmed it as BBPV.
It's not a serious illness at all as i found out, the treatment is taking medicine prescribed by the doctor, sleeping on the opposite side of the affected ear, keeping 2 pillows under the head for a 45 degree position and lastly good amount of REST.
It might even disappear after few days/weeks if left unattended also. I'm having this BBPV for a week only and will update my situation after maybe a few weeks. I'm writing this as it might be helpful for someone.

i think i am dreamimg