a little history , i have been having bad acid reflux and heartburn for awhile after more trips to the ER then i can count (no insurance) one of the doctors suspected GERD , i also do have confirmed IBS and anxiety issues. For about less then week i was suffering from ear pressure that felt like an ear infection and i also get tinnitus from it which i never got before .

so i went to a free clinic and they told me i was strep positive gave me penicillin  , the next day after i went to the ER because of what i described above the DOC did not give me an MRI or Xray but chalked it up to a tension headache. and now i have a tender spot of the top of my head and pressure in the back of the head and stiff neck and shoulder pain with tender spots near the blades. i also have a burning sensation in my nostrils that comes and goes and pain in the eyes like preassure but i can move my eyes around fine with it hurting. i have soreness/weakness in my arms the best way to describe it is it feels like you just got a penicillin shot. i am also very fatigued and tired.

i just got insurance that does not kick in until monday , i am afraid i have meningitis , an unruptured aneurism or is it just a bad sinus infection i really wish the ER doc would have done a head scan. my question is what does it sound like? should i go to the ER or can it wait till monday? could it be a pinched nerve from being stressed about my health. or am i dehydrated.

i am not vomiting 
it happened when i was just sitting in a chair and all of sudden i felt in the back of my neck ( picture shows ) , no headache or dizziness to follow just burning in that general area of the pop.

http://imgur.com/BseVq

the red part shows where i felt the pop happen

I've had the"pop" then the sensation of hot fluid in the back of my head (base of the skull) several times. It happens maybe once or twice a year, I would guess.  Apparently it's not life-threatening because I 'm still here and in good health. I didn't have any of the other symptons you describe. Whatever happened with your case? I  hope you're okay.

Same thing has happened to me since I was under age 5. Don't have any of the symptoms you describe. I wonder what this is. 

does anyone know what this sensations is called?