On the 8th of may me and my boyfriend were muckin around together without a condom. Im still sorta a virgin scene as he only went in me half way coz it started to hurt abit.. he took it in & out a few times to loosen me & rubbed my vagina with his penis.. and also fingered me, but he didnt actully cum inside of me.. but there was pre cum?... I didnt think anything of it untill i got what i thought was my period on the 20th of may but it was realy light & only lasted about 3 days which is irregular for me.. i was curious but not to concernd at that point coz i thought it would be very unlikly for me to have fallen pregnant considering the cercumstances, so i just forgot about it..

Around a week later i started to get pains in my lower abdomen which felt like reali heavy period pains and also sticks out more along with head aches, frequant urination, feeling bloated, cramping, feeling tierd & exhausted all the time!, sudden mood swings,  constipation.., more vaginal discharge & my boobs have been really sore & gotten bigger & can see more vains in them .. :/ & i start to feel sick from random smells but have only vommited twice.... and have been eating ALOT more then i usually do.. :(

I took 2 first responce HPTs & they came up with faint lines so i decided to take a clearblue digital which came out neg but i would have been around 5 weeks when i took them so i thought it might be to early, so i waited to take my last clearblue test around 8 weeks which i did on the 18th of june which also came up neg but i had droped it so i dnt know if that could effect it.. im not stressed or anything.. so i dont know whats going on with my body :(  im just waiting to get my periods for this month now now which i was ment to get on the 18th of june also.. so im about 3 days late.. if anyone has any answers for me, would realyyyy appreciate it x

Hey, Precum doesn't have any active sprems, and the cramps that are you having might be a sign of that you body might be growing. As you are in an grown up age where you body will start coming in the shape like a women . It might be harmonal inblance too . As far as virginity is concern if you lose your virginity you ll get bleed and get pain while the penis is breaking your hymen, if u didn't get those you still might be a virgin. Hope this ll help you out ,:)

I don't really think you are pregnant it might be all in your head