hi my name is sammy and i am 20 years old i have ouvulated on friday and am now getting abdomanol pains me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 2 days before my ovulation day and the day before and the day after could i be pregnant i am getting lower back pain as well and feeling sick at night but not actullly been sick the cramping getts stronger at night time i really wanna be pregnant plz can someone tell me could i be preg or not or is it to early to tell i really wont this also i have been not been able to sleep at night as it is uncomftable but i fall asleep all the time in the day time plz HELP !!!!

Hi sammy,

Since you want to get pregnant, you're doing things right. Having sex only days before you ovulated was perfect timing wise. It is a bit early to tell if you are pregnant though. The embryo, assuming it was fertilized, would probably not have implanted yet.

You may notice some implantation bleeding by next weekend if you are pregnant.

With some HPT's you can test on the day you are late. If you do test that early make sure to follow the directions exactly and use your first morning urine as the hormone levels would be more concentrated.

You can get a "false negative" testing early. If it is negative then wait 7-10 days and retest. By then the hCG levels should be sufficient.

Good luck and let us know.

oki thnks so much that has helped me carm down a bit now i was feeling sick this morning even looking at food makes me wanna throw up even drinking water does yucky

also i have been getting like a clear stuff as well when i go to the loo sometimes iim dry sometimes im not but its really painfull to have sex now as well

Hi Sammy,

The discharge could be an early sign. It's a bit early for morning sickness so I think you're probably just nervous, understandably so.

Keep us posted.

problery i will let u know defently

also backache is that another early sign

Yup, backache can be too.

Remember though, it is to early to really know for sure.

o yhhh an also i started my period on the monday 10th jan and came of on the friday 14th jan does that make any diffence to my ovuation day

Yes it does.

When you said you ovulated on Friday, I took it as last Friday, the 21st and calculated your period as starting around the 7th. But, we're close so you'll just have to wait and see.

How did you calculate when you ovulated?

i did ovulate on the 21st lol i cauclated it by counting 12 to 14 days after i come on and i also did the ovulation calcutor and it was the same it said the 21st to the 26th i had pains from the time i came of untill friday the 21st so i thought i was ovulating

is there still a high chance of me been pregnant thou i really wont this ???

Hi, it seems as though there should be a good chance, yes.

Hang in there Sammy. :-D

what day do u think i ovulated then coz after i came of i had sex on the friday the 14th 15th 16th 18th 19th 20th and 21st

I "assumed" the 21st because you said Friday.