i lost my virginity 7 days ago we didnt use a condom and he cummed the day after i had painful cramps and i felt like i was going to be sick but nothing happened i went to the toliete and my poo was black my pains carried on for 2 days all day long but the next few days i only got them a few times through out the day first the pains were around my stomache now their around the side of my stomache and my boobs when i looked at food i couldnt eat it and usually i cant stop eating but now my diets back to normal could i be pregnant or does this happen after loosing your virginty? were both 13 were not ready to have a child?

Hi Danielle,

Some of your symptoms suggest you might have had a "stomach bug."  The black stool for example.  Nerves and anxiety may also be playing a role in this.

It's too early to say if you are pregnant.  Often, the first sign of pregnancy is a missed period.  When is your next period due?

If you're sure you aren't ready, you really should have waited. Or at least used protection. You may have felt ready, but trust me, those feelings can lead to terrible mistakes.

i dont know i think its next week but it would be 2 weeks tommorow would that be to early to take a test ive been having cramps today like period pains:s

we had a condom we just didnt use it:/

Did it hurt alil bit wen yall had sex???