So about two weeks ago we had protected sex. I came before she did, but stayed inside her and continued until she finished. When I pulled out, I don't think any of the cum seemed to have come out. A week later she felt nauseous, her breasts were sore (and have seemed to have grown a bit), she felt like she had cramping, and was extremely wet ( I like that may have been ovulation, but I'm not sure). Since then she's been feeling fine, until this monday when she had white and brown spots (which she tells me is bleeding of some sort) in her panties.

I think that's all the details, but if anything else is needed to help figure it out, I'll add that too.

She is completely freaked out, and has been stressing since the first cramps that she might be pregnant which has lead me to believe it might be somehow stress based. But now she has me worried as well. Has anyone else ever experienced anything similar? Does this sound like a true pregnancy?

She can only be pregnant if she ovulated around the right time. If you used a condom then she wouldnt be pregnant. It is probably just because of stress.

It's Probably stress