Well, I had a unprotected sex in April, May and June. I got my period wayy wayy Earlier on June 6. Suppose to be on the 12th. Came very light for one day and overnight got heavy, BUT NO CRAMP!!!!!!
So, my stomch is just starting getting weird since in May, a lot of bloated!!! A lot of tiredness, my breast starting to hurt in May. Seem like a sting and sore. Bathroom a lot. I'm getting a sign about it. This is Month, gotten crazy! I mean when I got my period early, should not called a period, but light period, no cramp. It finished for 3 days, not 4! So I'm getting puzzle. My stomach starting to fee like bubble inside u know, like poppin bubble lower on my stomach, and felt so werid is like squeeze and more around, like is turinin around. I'm not sure what that it is. last night I had bad cramp! I mean, I was confuse. Why am I getting cramp? I couldn't sleep. I get a headache, felt like I don't want to move. So I don't know if I'm still suppose to be having sex, and does felt different in my virgina. I don't know if I am pregnant, so I don't believe Pregnancy test, cause is not 100% true. My friend done it before and came out neg and like 3 wks later she have been pregnant for 2 wks after she took da test. Maybe she didn't do it right. But I'm young and not able go the doctor.

Help me and answer abt my stomach. It's freaking me out. I NEVER FELT THAT BEFORE.

PLEASSSSSSE!!!!! Dozen ANSWER!

Get an early blood pregnancy test. YOU ARE having unprotected sex, and pregnancy IS ALWAYS the likely outcome.

You can get an early pregnancy test at planned parnethood, or your OB-GYN DOCTOR.

if you don't or can't afford a doctor then don't be having SEX!!!!!!! We shouldn't have to pay for you mistakes. And go see a doctor at a free clinic.

I come out positive being pregnant. So thanks. Well I'm jux 18 yrs old female and dat age is pretty young, but my bf will stay on my side no matter wat. When people get in love gettin crazy romance for each otha and it happens so, for all these ladies reading, jux be careful with who ever you are with and think before u start to do something, all people have a life ahead of their dream. I will go college for sure when I graduate from high school in 2007. I got accept ark university or thinkin going to Ohio university. I aint giving up. I aint throwing my dream way, the baby isn't stopping me. I'm going to accept the challenge, I know it's will be difficult, but be strong. So all the ladies below 18, don't throw yo life away or giving up school. Keep going.

That wat I'm going to do.. Thanks