i had sexual intercourse during the third day of my period and i have had cramps ever since. my period is over but i have had extremely painful cramps and backaches. taking midol helps but the pain wont go away. i took a pregnancy test but it was negative. is it possible for me to still be pregnant? please help me.

I am having a very similar problem. I had a short period but since then (2 weeks ago) my cramps have not gone away; and I feel bloated - three negative pregnancy tests.....going to the doctor tomorrow - I will try to get a post on here about what she says~

hi im having trouble 2 i finished my period 10 days ago and i had sex wiv my boyfriend 4 days ago and now im spotting but i think at this stage its 2 early to take a test

I had sex the day my period was ending and I its been 17 days since my period started and I have bloating and am bleeding very light. I dont know if I am still on my period since it didnt completly finish or if I am pregnant. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. With my last 2 kids I didnt find out I was pregnant until I was 2 1/2 months pregnant with my second and 3 months with my first.

i am also having cramping pains 13 days after my period , these are bearable pains but i also have sore breasts; which both come and go. I have also took a pregnancy test but the result was negative, but both these symptoms started 5 days after my period, is that not to soon to think i might be pregnant?

I too am having cramping after period. I am actually having all of the pregnancy symptoms except the sore breasts. I dont know when I should take a test.

im 16. me and my boyfriend had sex on Oct, 11th.. i was supposed to get my period 8 days after that. about 2 days after, i started experiencing severe cramping, but i thought they were regular menstrual cramps. 6 days after intercourse, i "started my period" but it seemed weird. i usually have clots, but this time i didnt. and it would come and go. the day i started, my cramps were unbearable. and i threw up twice that day. my breast are sore and my cramping hasnt gone away(about 2 weeks after my "period").. and i cant just go see a doctor.. i dont know where to go, or what to do. please reply, andything helps!! thanks :] <3

i am in the same situation except i had sex a day b4 i was suppose to get off my period an a couple of days later i had spottin lighter an light pink than normal an ever since then i have had tender nips an been feelin really sick an always tired i my tempature has been raised since then it's been goin up an down and i have had alot of clear discharge an i need some answer or advice anything helps plz an also if i might add i have had crampin an i jus kinda feel like i am so plz give me some advice or answers

Hi there, I don't think that you are pregnant if that is your fear. Have you started a normal period yet? How long has it been since you last menstruated? Let me know, okay?

Hi unknown, did you do an HPT yet to see if you're pregnant or not? If you're still around, it'd be nice if you could let me know how you're doing. Can you give me an update? Thanks!!

well i've taken 3 an they turned out negative but i missed my period so i really dk wat to think

well my girl just told me last week she had her period and this week she told me today she was having cramps and backaches, so is this a sign of pregnancy?

i've been having the same problems. my period came on November 29 and last for 4 days. me and my bf had sex on december 4th and now it is december 6 and i've been craping off and on since yesturday and have been having this clear discharge with a bad headake...what could this mean?

well i had a brown discharge that only smelt when i went to the toilet for a day on the 6th dec 10 and then i believe it was my period that arrived and now its the 27th dec 10 and i have had mild cramps on and off, my appetite has slightly increased, oh and i fainted and knocked myself out on the day the brown discharge arrived and have felt similar feelings a couple of times since then but not bad... ummm my boobs are a lil more tender at times but not annoying... did 2 hpt's like a week ago but came up negative..but in saying that my mum was pregnant with me and had a neg test.....

has anyone else had these symptoms????

i am on the depo provera shot ony had it once, had a preg scare few days after but had a neg test... its been 2months after im due one in feb i had my period at normal time (spotting) and my breast were sore to touch i feel sick atleast once or twise a day and get some cramping also appetite has been increased i eat alot more than usual . i know it sounds silly but i have read that you can get pregnant on depo provera..could i be pregnant??