i have taken 2 doses of risperdal(interval of about 20mins) and alcohol last thursday night(that means today that makes it day 9)... i was very dizzy and sleepy that night... the following day, it's was a bit better but still dizzy... the day after still dizzy... and until now i am dizzy and furthermore i have kind of a tight throat(like something blocked in my throat).. and i have sometimes problem breathing.. i also having problem digesting as the food i eat seems stuck(u know does completely go down)...

these risperdal was given to me a long time ago.. these were risperdal that remained from my previous treatment which i stopped(only took them for one week).. I had a speech last thursday.. i was so nervous that i took alcohol first.. didn't work so i took risperdal... didn't work so i was so stressed that i took another risperdal.. i really regret what i have done...

can someone who has experienced such a thing tell me.. if it's overdose or i dizzyness and all these symptoms will eventually go..?? thought they would go with time but they are still there..(maybe it's paranoia causing it. i don't know)..

i went to a psychiatrist on monday.. he told me it's not overdose ..only side effects... and gave me artane and lexotanil for 3 days... i still felt dizzy and had a tight throat even when i was taking these meds.... today i went to see a generalist(physician) and he too told me it's not overdose but the side effects of risperdal should have gone away.... he told me it's anxiety.... he prescribed me linderal(propranolol) (10mg 3 times a day) and a med against vertigo(dizzyness and vertigo is the same isn't it?) .. I am hesitant to take the beta blocker(linderal)... i am totally fed with these meds as they don't seem to work... should i try the propranolol??? or you think the side effects of risperdal will go away by themselves....

i am starting to feel a kind of pain on my left chest...(had this kind of pain before though..) (i think it's paranoia)...

sorry for such long thread PLZ HELP ME...