ok so on saturday i smoked maybe 15-ish hits out of a glass pipe.
it was my 10th time smoking weed also.
I started getting these panic attack things (i was alone)
heart beating so fast i could feel it out of my skin, dizzyness, naseua, blurry vision, mixed thoughts and tingly and shaking. i went to bed thinking it would be gone in the morning.
it wasnt gone.
my legs and arms was still tingly i was still dizzy and spaced out not my normal self
i started having paranoia again and thought i would never be normal again

feels like too much THC damaged part of a nervous system in my brain.. i don't know
my sence of touch is gone and i feel really light
feel tense and tingly, i look fine on the outside.. inside feels awfull
at some points i get kinda dizzy again

today, i still feel these effects from saturday. why did this happen?

will i ever be the same again? will it go away?
it feels weird and i want my old self back again

thanks
%-) :-( :'(

To Clean your system take several grams (1000mg is one gram) of vitamin C every day. In 3 or 4 days drink strong coffee. Caffeine trigers the liver to dump the poisons stored there. Go to the internet to learn about ascorbic acid (vitamin C). If any site reports negative's about vitamins, go to another site. Vitamin C is totally safe in any amount and is the most necessary nutrient for your mind and your body. Feeling good about feeling good is the the greatest high of all. Processed sugars are poisons and make you crazy and are detrimental to you health, mind and body. Take care of your self. No body can do it better than You. Trust your instincts, they are born in all of us and can save you a lot of grief. If some any thing doesn't feel right, run like hell for the nearest exit. My daughter told me that was the best advice I ever gave Her. dez

Hang in ther bro same thing happened to me. I started to get really depressed and it was hard to sleep at night. It may take a little before u feel normal again but u will eventually. Hang in there I feel for ya bro

Marijuana does not cause any permenant damage.
Panic attacks and paranoia are quite common, I have experienced these before. The panic attacks will go away after your body gets used to the THC.
Marijuana can dull sensations, decrease mental awareness and make your mind cloudy. Alcohol is like that too, just more intoxicating.
THC won't damage your brain, it's just your body's reaction to THC. It can make your sense of touch temporarily disappear.
If you don't like this and you want it back all you have to do is quit.

Same thing happend to me man. Except im on a year and a half and still feel like sh*t. Its the worst feeling of your life. Hope u feel better. I thought i was the only one that had the same problem

Simply,to much. I have the same symptoms and have been smoking weed for over 9 years straight. Only 2 years ago I strted getting really bad attacks. Finger tingles followed by finger numbness and lip numbness,forget to breath,heart pounding,both hands end up cramped and stuck in a (bear claw) and cannot open until I calm down,I will blank out for a split second,like someone hit the on off switch to my brain causing my to loose balance or fall over ect. I have to force my eyes and consciousness to stay awake or I just black out. It really feels like my brain isn't telling my heart to beat or my lungs to breath. I will catch myself gasping for air randomly. All this only happens when I smoke weed.

Message body is this for real? Maybe ur just being paranoid.