Hello.. Well.. For the past 5 days I've been feling dizzy, I don't have any other symptoms for a common cold so I know it's not that. I have been looking pale as well. Since about 2 days ago or so I've been having slight Diarrhea.. I was just wondering if these are simply flu symptoms and when they're going away, or if this could be something more serious..? Because, the dizziness isn't as bad as it was but it still doesn't go away. When I first wake up it's bad, but as the day goes by it get's a little bit better.. please answer a.s.a.p.

My wife has the same exact symptoms. I see that you posted this back in May. Have you gotten any better? My wife has been going through this for almost 7 weeks now? Hopefully your better now. Please let me know if this was something that just went away. Thank you.

Celebrity
Not to sure if diarrhea is connected, but dizzyness can be Vertigo an you need to see your doctor. Its like a unbalance in your ears,head.
Or you could have an inner ear infection. You dont get pain with it.
If it carries on you may need antibiotics.
When i had an inner ear infection the dizzyness made me feel sick.