My period is super late. Im 16 yearsold, me and my partner and we are both virgins. We had our first sex but almost 7rounds in January 10 always with condoms on plus he always pulls it our before he ejaculated too. Im supposed to be having my period in January 16 but still the period didnt come, and again we took the chance and had 5 rounds of sex in January 19 since I still dont have my menstruation (but he did it the same way, he still pulled it out before he ejaculated while he has his condoms on). Now is already February 3 and I still have no period. It woull almost be a month now so we are really scared that I might be pregnant. What are the chances? is it possible? Even though he has condoms? We are really stressed out on what to do. We want to try a pregnancy test but where and how? We plan to see a gynocologist as soon as possible but we dont know how to get one or where to find one. Ofcourse, we dont want our parents to know about this. Pls help us and give us proper advice. thankyou so much. 

Hey there I know how stressful this can be. Has he ever gotten any preejaculate in you or fingered you after touching his penis with seen on it? Is your cycle normally regular? If you have been stressed your period can be delayed and that's normal. As for pregnancy tests you can buy them at any pharmacy or stores like wal-Mart or target if you live in the US

no ... we usually rest after sex. he fingers me before we have sex. my cycle is always regular thats why im really scared. 3:15am in the morning , i felt abdominal cramps but i slept it through. what does this mean?

my period is supposed to be on january 16, its be 29 days but i still dont have it. shoudnt i be noticing already if im pregnant or not? shouldnt i be having the symptoms of pregnancy?

Are you regular? There can be other causes for irregular periods besides pregnancy. Was there any chance when you guys were ever messing around that pre-ejaculate or semen got into your vagina?

yes im regular always. no , i dont think so sir. is it a normal case to have very late period because im a virgin when we first had sex?

Having sex and loosing your virginity typically does not affect your period. Why don't you take a pregnancy test?

yes we will sir. but what do you think, my partner using condoms plus him ejaculating outside , is there really a low chance of pregnancy?

Based off of that info there is an extreamly Low chance