I had unprotected sex with my partner while i was on my period (on the last day of) can i get pregnant? 

can i still get pregnant while menstruating? on the last day of my menstruating cycle?

Sperm can live in a vagina on average 3 days but if your ph is good and you have plenty of mucus then it can last up to 5 days. If it lasted around 4 or 5 days it would of been there during ovulation. So yes there is a chance of pregnancy. There have been women who have become pregnant right after menstruation. In those cases the women have released the egg late and it was still in the tube while menstruating and then implanted right after menstruation. Everytime you have unprotected sex there is a chance of pregnancy no matter what time of month. Your highest fertility days is the time frame of two weeks after the first day of your menstrual cycle when your ovulating.