my boyfriend and i had sex on sunday, and we used a comdom and he cummed in the condom. We found out after having sex that tghe condom broke, and he cummed inside of me. i freaked out and went to the restroom and tried peeing. We went to the pharmacy 3 hours later and got a "day after pill" im just wondering the possibility of me getting pregnant is?

Dear mgirly

I don't know which particular pill you got, but they are generally fairly reliable (greater than 90%), particularly if taken early, and much better if taken within 12 hours.

There is a good chance you will not become pregnant (provided you actually took the EC pill!)

i'm not sure what pill i took, just know we got it from a pharmasist.. and thanks, im just worried bc i'm a pretty unlucky girl normally

Dear mgirly

I expect if you got it from a pharmacist it should be ok. Where are you from?

I'm sorry you feel you're unlucky normally. It sounds as if lots of things have gone wrong :). I hope it doesn't badly affect your outlook all the time.

Take Care