Hello. I'm 26 year old male and just recently I experienced one unwanted pregnancy and abortion soon after. You can only assume how shattered I was when all this happen.
My whole world has collapsed. I'm feeling good now and I managed to get over it somehow but this time I have decided to change something about it. Although my boyfriend and I were using the condoms all the time- pregnancy occurred.
Then I realized that the pill could be only solution. I bought today some Nordette pills and I was just wondering could anyone tell me more about them.
How should I use these pills properly?

Hello. I'm very happy to hear that someone really decided to change something. These pills are great and very safe solution and I'm using them for more then five years. Active ingredients of these Nordette pills are Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel.
What you should know about all this? These products combine natural or synthetic estrogen and progestin, similar to the natural sex hormones produced in a woman's body which are stopping the ovulation and pregnancy.
They are very easy to use and most important thing is to decide what a suitable time of day is and always take them at the same time of day. It is crucial because only in that case- needed level of these hormones will be obtained.

does nordette pills effective for abortin ?