I had a baby 11 months ago and a few weeks ago I got my first period since giving birth. It started on the 15th and started out light then turned to medium and then wavy for one day before going back to medium and light again. It lasted until the 21st. My periods use to only last four days Mayr five once or twice buy never seven. Then I had nothing, not even spotting or any signs when I wiped. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend between the 22nd and 27th. I an currently on the mini pill but a few times I have missed out on taking it at the same time every day (instead of taking it at 10am I sometimes can't take it til 10.30am or 11am) On the 28th I got my period again. Or what I an assuming was my period as it felt the same as one except it was between light and medium flow and not just light. Then on 29th it stopped and there was again no sign of my period. No spotting or anything. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex that night. The next day on the 30th my period started again and has been a little heavier than the last one and is still going. I have had no cramps or any other symptoms. Does this normally happen during first period after giving birth or could it be something else? Oh last month I thought there was a chance I was pregnant because fire 3 days I felt very sick and the only other time I felt that particular way was when I was pregnant but it lasted longer when I was pregnant plus I did get my period so I don't know what's going on. Would love some help even if I'm just being a bit dumb about everything.

sometimes i get really bad cramps after having sex opr during sex with my husband due to not been turned on or moist anuff, go see your doctor or get  someone to call you back off the nhs website, nhscheckyoursympton.com.

Thanks but I have not been getting cramps at all.

sorry... iv just read yours i must have ment to answer someone else's.