So, about a month ago my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex a couple times. Then about two weeks later I started having a very light brown spotting. Mostly, only when I wiped I would see the light brownish discharge. It went on for about a week, on and off though. Then one day in that week and had one hour of bleeding. (Like a medium day on my period) Then the spotting stopped for a couple days, and now I have been spotting again for about a week and a half. Today, I started bleeding, like a medium day on my period again. I have no cramps or and signs of a period, which I usually do. I also never have a normal period, I get it about every 3 months for 7-10 days that is pretty medium to light. I was wondering if I could be pregnant?? I do feel bloated in the belly as well. Thank you for your help!

usually implantation bleeding is only about 2 or 3 days and is very light. that sounds like to much bleeding to be implantation bleeding. to be sure have you taken a pregnancy test? i would suggest you take one to rule things out because its been a whole month so the test should be accurate.