I am very regular. About 28 days. And I am only on my period for about 3 days, sometimes overlapping 4 days. And today marks about 2 weeks since I ended my period. My husband came inside of me during my period and pulls out when I'm not on my period. We have had sex several times on through my period and when I ended my period. We do not use protection. I have NEVER spotted before, so I am freaking out. Today I had very very light pink spots when I wiped. Only a couple of times today when I had to go to the bathroom. But as of right now it's been a couple of hours since I have seen anything. Does spotting a sign of preg? And if it is how much or long do you spot. I am 22 years old. Could this be a sign of pregnancy for me?

Health Advisor
Yes, it could be a sign of pregnancy. The spotting could be indicating implementation bleeding when a fertilizes egg attaches to the uterine lining. The tests wouldn't show positive yet, so you need to wait for your period and test if it doesn't come.

Even though it happen 2 weeks after I ended a regular period, it could still be pregnancy, wouldn't that be too soon. I should be ovulating instead 2 weeks after my period not pregnant. I don't know...I have never had anything like this happened. I only spotted a couple of times....very light pink when I wiped on 11-15 and had cramps kind of like I was going to start my period again is what it felt like. Then I had just cramps on 11-16 (yesterday) but no spotting. No cramps today. I don't know...just curious if it could be pregnancy or for some reason ovulation even though I have never ever spotted before.

Where u pregnant? I'm having the same symptoms n I would really live to hear the outcome of ur story....thank u

Did u become pregnant?

were you preggo