I had my period Feb.4th and it lasted until Feb.6th. Feb.16th. i went to the bathroom and noticed a light brown discharge & light cramp from the lower abdomen... i knew it couldnt be my period because i already had it this month and won't have it until March 4th; the light brown discharge lasted for 1.5 day. I dont understand what it could be, i never had this happen before. I dont want to go to the doctor right away..... could the discharge possibly be from implantation?? im not on any birth control.. so i cant think of anything else it could be.. can someone tell me who experienced something simular to this? Please tell me what it could be? thanks!

I had my period December 24th and it lasted until December 30th. I started having a light brown discharge on January 7th and on the 8th it turned to a pink then to a light spotting. Today is December the 10th and I've already stopped spotting. I thought I was having 2 periods in one month but now I don't know what it was because it only lasted 2 days, and it never was heavy like a normal period it was more like it is the day your about to start but it never got heavy and now has gone away. My fiancee and I have had unprotected sex for over a year and have never been able to concieve, he has a child so I'm sure the problem has been with me, so I went to the doc. and found out my progesterone level was only 1.5. I was prescribed fertility drugs but have NOT started taking them yet. Could this be implantation? stress? or what? I have no idea. Please let me know what you think.

IM NOT SURE BUT I WOULD LIKE SOME HELP I ALSO HAVE VERY LOW PROGESTERONE I HAVE TWO KIDS 12 1/2 AND 6 AND HAVE BEEN TTC AGAIN ANYWAYS I USUALLY TAKE PROVERA TO START MY PERIOD BUT I WAS HAVING SOME BAD PMS DUE TO IT SO MY DOCTOR SUGESTED PROMETRUIM WHICH IVE TAKEN TO HELP MAINTAIN MY LAST PREGNANCY SO I TOOK IT 12/31/08 STARTED JAN 8-09 THE STRANGE THING IS ALL I DID WAS SPOT FOR 5 DAYS MY NORMAL CYCLE IS LIKE 5-7 DAYS AND VERY HEAVY SO CALLED THE DOCTOR AND THEY TOLD ME IT COULD BE BECAUSE OF THE HORMONES SO OKAY ANYWAYS IN FEB-09 I STARTED 2-9-09 AND SPOTTED FOR 4 DAYS I DIDNT TAKE ANYTHING TO START EITHER I HAD SOME BAD CRAMPS AND PIMPLES BUT VERY LITTLE BLEEDING I COULD HAVE WORN A PANTY LINER INSTEAD OF MY REGULAR OVERNIGHTS SO IM CONFUSED NOW ITS DAY 14 I HAVE BEEN HAVING SLIGHTY TENDER NIPPLES BUT THATS ALL IF ANYONE HAS ANY HELPFUL INFO PLEASE HELP GOD BLESS THANK XD YOU XD