hi,
my period is 2 weeks late,but my hpt is negative..
tender breast with no other symptoms.
my 1st day of last period is feb 11th..also i took treatment for uti in this month.previously in the month of nov i had a misscarriage(10th week).
so could i be pregnant(want to be) :-) or is this something else.. :-(

Okay! Now-- I just took a hpt about 30 minutes ago and it says neg. :'( I have only missed my period by 3 days...but I truly have a ton of symptoms. Sleeping 13 hours at a time (which if you knew me... is not me at all! I run on 5 hours or less), some mood swings, light cramps about a week and 1/2 ago, gassy, belching, breast growing and very sore, and yesterday I experienced something for the first time EVER... I bit into a grape...and it tasted like I was eating PURE METAL!!! YUCK! It was weird!! I took a test just to see if anything would show up. I know I just need to wait it out and take another in a week or so...but oh-- I wish I were prego. LOL!! HUGS and Happy Wishes to Everyone!