I am a 23 yearold, on birth control, but for the past week, I have had nausea and sore breasts. I took a test but it came out negative, any advice?

Hi, I don't know if I will be much help to you but here goes. I'm 19 and had protected sex (male condom) four times in May, two of which were around my risky dates. (when I was ovulating) I've had full blown pregnancy symptoms. Sore breast, spotting, nausea, frequent urination, fatigue like crazy, heartburn, headaches, you name it, I've had it. I've even gotten lightheaded a couple of time. Anyway, my period was late so I took a test. I should have gotten it between the 5th and 7th of June, I took the test on the 10th. It was negative. I woke up yesterday (June 13) bleeding, but wasn't sure if it was my period or not. I'm not having any normal cramping that I usually get with my period, and I'm still very nauseous and having breast pains. I've got one spot on my lower left abdomen that has a constant ache to it that doesn't go away. It's not terribly painful, but it's there. I've talked to a nurse at a pregnancy clinic, and my friends aunt who is a midwife. They both seem to think that I could be pregnant b/c of the breast tenderness even though I'm now bleeding. I have an appointment at the clinic today to get tested. I will try and let you know a little later what the results are. They both seem to think b/c of the breast tenderness, and since two of the four times we had sex I could have been ovulating that it's possible. We will find out in a bit.

When was your last period? Are you late yet? I know some of the HPT won't show up till after you've missed a period depending on how much of the pregnancy hormone is in your body. I know some of them are suppose to be super sentive but you'd be surprised, or at least I was, at how many people get negative HPTs months into their pregnancy.

Well, whether you're trying to get pregnant or not. Good luck, hopefully I'll be able to help you a bit more later.

Kasey

Hi, just wanted to let you know the test was negative. I'm still highly confused, and somewhat concerned b/c my breast are still hurting like all get out and I'm not cramping. I suppose my body decided to give me a break from the stomach cramps and make me deal with breast pains for three weeks instead. *shrugs* Who knows. Goodluck to all you ladies here, whether it be you're hoping for your period to show up or not, I wish you all the best!

Kasey

Quote:

hello, well i have been having back aches and i have been nausous for over 4 weeks, i was suppose to start nov 1st and didnt so i waited and waited then the 11th of nov. i started bleeding and only blead for 3 days then completly stopped! i have takin 2 pregnancy tests both negative! i don't undertstand, i feel pregnant but the tests were negative if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated , thank you :D :D

I have never been pregnant myself, well unless i am now, i have symptoms alot like al of yours, the wierdest this is me being naseaus without a headache witch has never happend in mylife, my period is not supose to arive for another 3-4 days but, a realy good friend of mine has had four kids, well she's pregnant with her fourth, and with all her pregnancy's she got her period like normal the first 4 months of pregnancy! and all the home tests were negative, but the blood test was possitive. Anyways good luck with the pregnancy thing weather you want to be pregnant or not!!!!

hi,
im 19 and seriously worried,
i had my last period on 6th march my cycles are normally 28 days.
i have got all syptoms of pregnancy, sore boobs, back ache, sometimes sickness, heartburn, headaches, cravings, discharge etc.
I have done about 25 pregnancy tests in the last month or so, all negative
Went to the doctors and done a test and are all negative.
I dont understand whats going on I am on the birth control pill (mini pill)
i have missed it a couple of times ( i didnt know even taking it 2 hours late theres a risk of pregnancy) and have had unprotected sex with my partner..
Is there any one else out there thats having the same problem and ended up being pregnant?

Please let me know

Hi. I'm 23 and 3 weeks late. I've takin 10 test and they all say neg. I havent really had any symptoms that I can tell. My boobs are alil sore and my back has been hurting but I have a very phyical job so it could be from that. I was just wondering if anyone has been through anything like this? I've never been this late. . . I havent really been stressed out, I searched the web but havent havent figured it out. I travel for my job so I cant go to my own doctor. I'm gonna try to find one next week when I'm not working to figure out whats going on with me. If anyone has any advice I'd love it. I havent really told anyone, so I'm kinda alone in this.

Hi, this is to the 23 yr old who is 3 weeks late, I'm kinda going through a similar situation at the mo, and I'm soo scared. I'm twenty and almost 2 weeks late and have suspected I mite be pregnant for a while after gaining weight, abdominal soreness and spotting, although I have had all my periods and taken 3 negative tests, been to the doctors and everything but am still scared/worried as I live a couple of hundred miles away from my family and am not in a position at the moment to support a child. Although I have no really helpful advice I just wanted to say that no one should have to go through this alone and I hope everythings workin out alrite for you wether you want/don't want to be pregnant. I get how you can feel alone and it is sh*t, if you ever need to talk to someone leave me a message and I will send you my email address.
Hope it all works out for the best
Rae

:x i am so frustrated also. my period is not to start until next week though. i also have a lot of symptoms kindof sore boobs, only one day backacke. ive had headaches. and a little pain in my side here and there. not all the time. i have felt a little sick to my stomach but not bad enough to feel that nautious. ive taken 2 pregnancy tests and both came back negative. i am also on the pill and i have missed some but ive doubled up on them like your soppose to. like you i just have unprotected sex with my husband. but i talked to pph. and they said it is way to early and i may not be pregnant. but i feel like i am. i wanted to go to the doctor to take a blood test but husband said not to get too worried and to just wait till next week. ive known several people though that have gotten pregnant on the pill so yes i say it is very possible. just wait a bout a week then go to the doctor and have a urine test and then a blood test done. good luck to us all.

OK, I really don't want to worry anyone, but I have had 2 children and tested negative during my pregnancies. The urine tests came back negative and the doctor automatically put me on medication to restore regular periods. Eventually the doctor did a blood test which came back positive. A nurse also told me that home tests seldom give a false positive, but often give a false negative.

You guys should have just used a condom to ward off all the worries! anyways.....all the best
with all the tests...!

I'm in the same boat. I'm 15. I have all the symptoms, but my test came back negative, I'm due today, an still not sign, im never late, and im never early.. Always right on time... i was at the hospital, for severe cramps, and bleeding, 10 days after my period ended, it only lasted 4 days though, which is considered spotting right? ..... =
I'm really confused, any help would be nice?