I am now tens days late. I went to the doctor 4 days ago and took a blood test, which came back negative. My last cycle was Feb. 5th, my cycle last 31 days, always. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. I have had an upset stomach, lower back pain, lower abdominal pain, frequent urination, and milky discharge (like you would have when ovulating). I am very confused. I feel like it is very possible that I could be pregnant but with the test coming back negative not sure what to think. Has anyone else had this happen and still be pregnant? I am going back to the doctor next week for another check with my doctor. Any suggestions on what I should do or questions I should ask?

i am going through the same thing, just bit different in my own way. i had alot of symptoms of being pregnant tender breast and tiredness, i took a home pregnancy test and a blood test and came up negative, but i only had my period for 2 days which is not normal for me. now i month later i didnt have a period and took home pregnancy test again and still negative. can you be pregnant and every test say negative? what should i do?

I am going through the same thing. Im almost three weeks late. I had use three pregnancy test which all resulted to negative. The latest ive done is blood test which also resulted to negative. Im really confused cause I have a very regular cycle. This is the only time im late. The other one is when I got pregnant but sadly, i had a miscarriage. Im really freaking cause if ever Im pregnant, I dont want to have another miscarriage again.

A late period, negative pregnancy test usually means you're not pregnant, unfortunately in your case. I don't have any medical explanation for what is happening to you either, other than that it seems to me that a lot of women who are really hoping to get pregnant sometimes have late periods and pregnancy symptoms (which are maybe just PMS symptoms that can also be pregnancy symptoms). Apparently, really wanting to be pregnant can interfere with your normal cycle. Maybe you should just stock up on pregnancy tests and repeat them. 

Though, it's not a bad idea to see your doctor. Ectopic pregnancies sometimes (but not often) lead to negative pregnancy tests. Any type of severe abdominal pain, you should see your doctor. 

I totally feel for you. I'm only six days late but I feel things going on in my body in which I have never before. I took a few EPT tests and they were all negative. So I went to my Gyno yesterday and requested a blood test. It came back less then 1% which they say is negative. I cried all day long ofcourse. Now i've ben reading up on all this and it can come back a false negative if you ovulate late? Seriously!!! They don't make it easy on us do they. Well how the heck do I know if I ovulated late. Its so heart wrenching when you just totally feel it and have all the symptoms but a positive sign. The waiting game is driving me crazy. Because now I have to waiy until next month and see if I skip again.

I have also heard if you're having twins its possible to not show up as well... Anyone heard of this?

This is really weird, I am going through the same thing. I am now eleven days late and 3hpt and 1 blood test later...all negative results. I am exhaused all the time, I cramp like my period is coming but never does, I have sore breats, and I am very irritable. I would love to know if anyone has ever had this happen and ending up being pregnant. My doctor basiclly told me to wait another month and see what happens. He thinks I am stressed.

i have the same problem: period 10 days late and negative home test. lots of signs and feeling really weird, trying for a baby but the negative tests makes me desperate

wow, i thought i was alone. last month i spotted for 2 days, i was five days late for my period, i was nausious, my breasts felt funny, emotional. went to the doctor had urine test negative, had blood test negative. this month my period is not here, about two weeks late, my breasts are bigger, cant fit into my pants properly, and i just feal pregnant. my concern is i need to know because im on seizure meds, wich can effect the babys health. is it possible to still be pregnant with negative blood test?

I am also going through the same thing.
I have only just started trying for my 2nd baby and used an ovulattion detection Kit. We had sex the day before ovulation and I have nausia, I am buggered, can't stop eating. My boobs feel bigger and I just feel pregant. 3 neg urine tests and 1 neg blood test. Period is 8 days late. I feel like a hypacondricate because the test came back neg but I know what I am feeling.

I am going through the same thing. my period is 3 weeks late, and I have had one negative urine test, and one negative blood test. Only thing is a couple of days after I had a negative blood test I started having light pink spotting off and on for 2 days. Im so confused, i dont know if i should take another test now that I have had the spotting or not. I have all the signs. with my son I got a positive on HPT at 5 weeks. Im very confused, but I believe I am pregnant.

My period is 10 days late and I'm like clock work. I took a HPT and had blood work done on the 11th and came back negative. I have a little cramping like I'm going to start but haven't. Stress has never made me this late before. Thinking I may still be pregnant with results showing negative is making me stressed if anything. My back hurts and I am tired. Not sure what to do. I want to take another HPT but is it to early?

I am also going through the same thing 11 days later also and about to go buy my 3rd hpt to test
good luck let me know how everything turns out for you guys

im 22 days late and have done 3home tests and one blood test all negative . my boobs are sore my lower abdomen and lower back is achy i have also gained a little weight in the last month too i think im preggas but the doctor thinks its just stress.

Me toooooooooo. I am so confused and it is driving me crazy. I am 33 and my periods are exactly 28 days apart, so close that I can normally pin point the hour of the morning which i am going to come on. It should have been Christmas morning at 3AM, I still remember thinking that I am going to have a stunning day with the in-laws knowing my usual crankiness. But nothing! Thought it was a really cool christmas gift for me......... but no. I have had 3 HPT's first two negative taken during the day and this mornings had a really faint line. Went to the lab for blood tests and they have come back negative. The signs I have had is first no period, then frequent urination, slight cramps in my abdomen and a little tired and weepy. Strting to think that I maybe going thro premature menopause and thats why my period is late and the fact that I really want to have my period has maybe scared my cycle a bit...............

I am also in the same boat...... did any of you got ur period or did any of you got really pregnant? Let me know, it is driving me crazy. I am late by more than 2 weeks and both blood,urine are negative. doing to lot of work so that at least i get my period, but that is also not working