So im 4 weeks late i took my first test like 5 days after i missed my period then took another 4 days later and last went to the docs to take a urine test all came back negative i feel cramping like if my periods going to start but it hasnt came a week after i was suppose to start i was spotting for a day and i ha that white discharge wihout smell i was also feeling very moody/angry a few days ago so can i still be pregnant? Or not im usually very regular i have never missed my period for so long its almost the end of the month and i havnt goten my period

Iam going thru the same thing. I'm 4 weeks late 3 neg hpt. I called the doctor and they said to wait until my next period and if I miss then to call them to make an apt and that's in 3 days. Iam haing tons of pregnancy signs such as, feeling sick,moody,cravings. My hubby and I are trying to conceive. ^^^ did u make an apt to do a blood test?