HI IM AYAH, 26 Y/O AND JUST BEEN MARRIED LAST MAY 7 '09, LAST JANUARY I BECAME PREG BUT I HAD A MISCA/ LAST FEB 14 AND AFTER A MONTH I NOTCED THAT I ALWAYS HAVE A 32 DAYS SINCE THEN WHEN D MONTH OF JUNE CAME I DIDNT HAVE AF CAUSE I WAS DIAGNOSE THAT I HAD THIS BREAST ABCESS, BUT IM OK NOW SO THE NEXT PERIOD WAS JULY 9, AND NEXT IS AUGUST 11 AND FROM THE LAST DAY OF MY PERIOD OF AUG 11 I DIDNT STILL HAD MY PERIOD THEN, AND I NOTICED OF SEPT 11 I THOUGHT IM GOIN TO HAVE MY PERIOD BUT ITS NOTHING TILL NOW ITS OCTOBER 1 '09 STILL NOTHING, I TILL NO NOTHING, I TOOK HPT WHEN I WAS 1 WEEK LATE FROM AF, AND THE FFLWING I TOOK AGAIN AND BOTH CAME BACK NEG, AND A BLOOD TEST DONE LAST 29TH OF SEPT '09 AND I HAN THIS 0.3 BETA HCG RESULT, BUT STILL IM FEELING THE SAME SYMPTOMS WHEN I AM PREGNANT, (LATE PERIOD, BACK ACHE, CRAMPS IN MY RIGHT SIDE ABDOMEN, BREAST TENDERNESS 1 WEEK AFTER MY LATE PERIOD, PAIN IN MY PELVIC BONE DURING BED TIME, AND FEELING HAVING MY PERIOD EVERY NOW AND THEN BUT NO AF) IM SO FRUSTRATED ON WHATS HAPPENING WITH MY BODY NOW.AND IM SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING A BABY.PLEASE DO ADVISE ME IF SOMEONE OUT THERE FEELING THE SAME BOAT WITH NEG RESULTS AND FOUND OUT AFTER THAT U ARE PREG.

NOTE: MY DOC, WAS NOT NOT PRESENT WHEN I GOT MY BETA HCG RESULT, AND ANYONE HERE IDEA OF HAVING A 0.3 BETA HCG RESULT, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?AND WHY I HAVE THIS 0.3 HCG IF IM NOT PREG, I THOUGHT PREGNANT WOMEN ONLY CAN HAVE A HCG?

It doesn't sound like you are pregnant. I have heard people say that they didn't get a positive hpt until they were 6 mths or so along but if you had a blood test, then you probably aren't. Women had hcg normally int heir system. If you are not pregnant, it will be under 3. That is the range they use. If it is over 3-5 then you may be but 0.3 is way below that. If I were you I would go to the doctor, tell them why is going on and ask them to do an ultrasound.