Hi, ok this isn't something I'm just shocked about, can't believe I'm in this situation but I am so I need help! I was ovulating may 31st, 2017- June 5th, 2017, I had sex and the condom broke on June 1, 2017 he didn't realize it broke till after we were done and he ejaculated twice. Then I had intercorse with another man on the 5th without any protection. They both already have 1 child so we know they are fertile.. I'm hoping for guy #1!!! Thank you for anyone's help 

Hi Guest,

When did your last period start?

Sperm can survive up to about 5 days max.  The egg for about 48 hours.  Depending upon when exactly you ovulated, which NO ONE can tell after the fact, either male could be the father.

May 21-28th I am due February 26th

Your due date and LMP start date agree.

As you know you'd normally be expected to ovulate about 11-16 days after your period started, so sometime between June 1 and June 6.

Sperm can survive up to about 5 days max. Either male could be the father.

You'll need a DNA test. It can be done non-invasively. You provide a sample of your blood and they obtain the babies DNA from that. Your partners would also provide a DNA sample.

Sorry.

Yes I know all about the DNA test trust me I've been researching but my insurance doesn't cover it and it's $800 so I can't afford that. I really don't want to wait till the baby's here.. want to know now