Im so confused...
basically i came on my period on 3rd november. my cycle varies from 28-33 days. I slept with my fiance on 27-28november. I was due on my period around 5th december. Now its the 22nd dec and i have nothing. No spotting..some cramping feelings..but no other symptom of pregnancy (i urinate a lot..but i also drink loads water so i cant really account for that)

Iv taken 8 home pregnancy tests (first response) since i missed my period. I didnt take any before i missed it because i saw absolutely no point. They were all negative. I had blood tests done to measure the exact quantity of Hcg in my body- this was done 10 days after my missed period. The results showed i contained only 1 mIU. Hence negative.

But still no period! Im going crazy!

I took another first response test today (18days after missed period)- still negative

Does anyone have a clue about this?!

I dont have a clue, but the same thing is happening to me, with many pregnancy symptoms. I was told that it could be my hormones and stress. But this never happened like this before. I guess soon enough we will both know.....if its really pregnancy buts its not showing on the tests, then the growth of the baby will make us certain......otherwise i hope our periods come soon....... i am going two months no period and negative tests.

hey
did you have a negative quantiative test ? or a qualitative? one measure exact hcg in your blood and th eothe rmeasures whether its yes or no

I have been through that rollercoaster so many times since I was 16 years old. Always wondering and every test coming out negative. I was diagnosed with PCO when I was 19 and told that if your body thinks you are pregnant because of hormones being off balance then your body will start to show many signs of pregnancy and cause your period to be late. I started out with periods that were a month late and eventually went 6 months without a period. I finally got control of it all again and got pregnant but hormones can play nasty tricks on woman.

No i didnt...... i will be doing a blood test after the holidays.

I really didnt know the body could do that......PCO.... its weird and can cause heart failure :)..... i guess if it turns out that i am not pregnant i will ask the doc to test for that. Thank u so much guys.

I HAVE BEEN 2 MONTHS LATE I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST AND IT WAS NEG :'( I WAS SUPPOSE TO COME OM AUGUST 18, I CAME ON ONLY FOR ONE DAY THEN NO MORE TILL OCTOBER 8 IM SO CONNFUSED WITH THIS ALL COULD I STILL BE PREGNANT AND ITS JUST NOT SHOWING UP OR WHATS GOING ON CAUSE THE DOC SAID I COULD STILL BE PREGNANT CAUSE I WAS SO LATE AND NEVER BEEN LATE BEFORE ON WHEN I HAD MY 2 BOYS. SO CPULD ANY ONE TELL ME ANYTHING OR WHAT THEY THINK

i was 4 and a half months pregnant when i found out i was pregnant with my daughter i had done 4 tests and all said negative when i obviously was pregnant these tests were done when i must have been about 2-3 months pregnant so i dont trust them at all these days x