Hi, I'm 38 yers old and my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 mths, this month of March being he 6th month. About 5 days after ovulation I started to get my monthly cramping, this past Monday and Tuesday, it was pretty much like I would get when I had my period. Then my breasts got bigger and my nipples are sore, and the area around my nipples are getting bigger and some what darker but not much. I'm bloated and constipated, and still have a but of cervial muscus that is clear. No spotting and no fever. My concern is this and I might have tested too soon but I have the pregnancy tests that tests for 20 instead of the 50ml of the pregnancy hormon. It's coming up negative, my period is due this coming Wednesday or Thursday of this coming week, could I still be pregnant? I don't have the cramping anymore, other the sore breast and nipples and some mild bloating.. and small amount of cervial fluid I just saw today that I didn't have yesterday but had it the day before and now this morning? Can your symptons come and go like that? I'm really confused and frustrated because if we aren't pregnant this month, I have to see a doctor and he will start me out in clomid next month. My husband was tested and he was fine.. so it's me. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

:-) i would ask for a blood test before i started clomid!cause u are having signs of pregnancy.clomid can be dangerous for the baby if u take it while pregnant!please a blood test done before taking!

Thanks for the reply - I will make sure to do that before I start any medication but do you think that I am having signs of pregnancy? I'm not sure -I thought I might be but because I seem to not have cramping anymore and I feel ok, other then soar breasts, I wasn't sure if they come and go the signs, that is. I'll have to wait until after my period to make sure I suppose.. just the waiting and testing because I was told I can test up to 5 days before my period coming up negative it's making me question the signs.. Has anyone else experienced the coming and going of the signs of pregnancy?