I took my first cycle of clomid 50mg this month days 3-7, now i am on day 26, i never had a positive ovulation test this month and assumed as usual that i have not ovulated. (my cycles were about 40-45 days long). for over a week now i have had mild lower abd cramping, more on the left side, major bloating and my lower abd is hurts when i press on it. i've never experienced this before. i took a pregnancy test-it was negative. Whats going on?

I took clomid and it gives you huge cists on your ovaries. My doctor said it is normal. The next month I got pregnant you are fine!

Hello -

I am in exactly the same situation. I have been extremely bloated and light cramping for the last week. I took a test a few days ago---neg.....I took 50 mg of Clomid approx. 3 weeks ago. I also took 14 ovulation test and I have not ovualted. I stopped taking them because I figure I am going to start my period soon. I wish something would happen so I could take my next dose of Clomid or start planning for baby. It is extremely frusterating!!!! We have been trying for over a year.

If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated??? Anyone else in the same situation? and what was the cause?

Thanks

i am having the same symptoms, period is late 5 days after first round of clomid - took 2 preg tests that came back negative - today started with clear mucus discharge and now it has turned from brownish to slightly pink/red. I just don't know what is going on - I don't feel like I am getting my period but then again I don't know if I feel pregnant. I called the doctor and they said to try another preg test in 7 days. i don't know how i am going to wait 7 days - this is so frustrating.

i started clomid this month for the first time. Had bad cramping with ovulation and bad cramping a week after for 1/2 day or so. No due to start my period in 2 days and already have severe cramping and hot flashes. Took an early preg test and was negative. Will try again in 2 days and hope for +. Had 2 miscarriages last winter and had ovarian cysts removed last March. Been trying now for 6 months :-( With my daughter it took me one cycle to get pregnant so I am very frustrated the second time around. Anyone out there with similar story? :-(

I'm in the same situation. I'm on my 5th day of being late and for the past three night I've been experiencing heartburn, sore breast which is normal for me waiting for AF as well as being tired and back pain. I'm waiting to start also so I can begin my second cycle of clomid as well. Good Luck and God Bless.

hi im the same as well, 2nd month clomid, now on day 45 no period? cramps on and off, x2 neg tests and just feel so c**p with myself. if only i new one way or another. i thought cramps was baby inplantation but i must be wrong? last month defo ovalated, 29 day cycle whats going on?lyn x

This is my second month of taking clomid and my period has not stopped. It has been here for the past 11 days. Is this normal, should i consult with my dr.? I am 29 yrs old and have never had children. But bleeding for this long has me worried.

Thank you, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

HI everyone ..
I'v always been looking for similar posts maybe to comfort me :-( and here i found you girls with the same and similar problem of mine ..I'v been trying to get pregnant ever since i got married 7 months ago.. I always had regular periods and no hormones problems.. Till i got married and sever cramps with urine infections started to appear .. made a normal ultra sound few months back and it was clear.. and then i started consulting another doctor who made me take the vaginal ultrasounds which showed cysts. I got better after 2 weeks of using Gluphage and starting Clomid from the 2nd. to the 6th day of my period.. today is my 23rd day of my cycle i am so depressed and frustrate i hope i am pregnant .. my breasts are sour and itching and i am getting this heat phases in my chest every now and then during the day.. I really hope we will all get pregnant soon and go back to our happy lives .. I was never used to failure but I am failing this every month.. Thank god for everything after all this is his well.. Baby dust to you all and god bless

Hi. This is all very new to me. I took my first round of clomid this past month and then tested and got a positive result with an expensive EPT digital test. Next morning i started having mild cramps and then bleeding and took another EPT test and it came out negative sadly its the weekend and my doctor is not in and i dont know what to do! I have not had a blood test done but i am very sad and depressed! I am not sure if bleeding is normal when you take clomid any advice would be much appreciated!

Hi ladies,

I am on 2nd try of 50mg clomid, I did fall pregnant the 1st month but had a chemical miscarriage, that was 11 days ago. Just finished my 2nd month and today I have the worst cramps and have been spotting since yesterday am, spoke to Dr who wants me to go see him as they have to stop the clomid if I am really swollen as I may have 'over-stimulated' ovaries, its all a mind field to me, driving me crazy. Been trying for 2 yrs and really want to succed, praying they do not stop the meds. I can cope with a bit of cramping and spotting if it means I get my baby.

Good luck xx

I'm waiting next period,sore breasts,nausea, heartburn,& sore back same Thing I felt when I knew I was having my now 4year old daughter I had 1st cycle chlomid I'm having cramping& don't know if I'm pregnant or these are side effects,my anxiety level through the roof since started chlomid

hi everyone

i am on clomid 2 cycle 50 mg an i miss i period i am 5 days late lots of cramping, bloating, sore back,sore breasts,
i was just wondering if i should take ah pragancies test, i want to take ah test but on 1 hand i do not want to be disapointed
an on de other i want to become pragant i bin try to concive for 3 yrs now i have ah 3 yrs old boy an bin going throw alot will clomid these days wats going  thanks for you guys time

Same boat.! Last me trial cycle was sep 13 2012 I have a 33 day cycle. Its now October 16 and still no menstruation?.! I have cramping and feel allot if stretching. My breast are super sensitive. Took pt and it Came back neg'!   I am so frustrated and confused. Ordered the early pregnancy tests online and I hope that those work' they are more sensitive than the ones u pay at store which I am broke from buying! this whole situation is very disheartening! 

I was on clomid 50 mg.This is my first cycle.Usually my periods are some what irregular.but today is the 40 day still I didn't get my period.Usually when my period arrives I had little bit legs pain and sromach pain.The health used to Ill-health.But now I don't have those type of symptoms.I didn't understand what is happenning in my body.I am very excited to know the result......