HI THERE I NEED SOMEONE,S HELP ?    I AM TRYING TO GET PREGNANT AND I AM HAVING SOME SYMPTOMS,  LIKE SORE BREAST AND NIPPLES SINCE ABOUT 3 WEEKS, AND FLUID COMING FROM MY NIPPLES FROM ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF. , MY FINGER NAILS ARE GROWING QUICKER.  I ATE SOMETHING AND I FELT LIKE I WAS GOING TO VOMIT. AND STOMACH SICK. I AM GOING TO THE BATHROOM ALOT LATELY.  BUT I THINK I STARTED MY PERIOD IS THERE ANY CHANCE I COULD STILL BE PREGNANT ?????  PLEASE HELP THANK YOU.

there is such a thing as implantation bleeding, where the fertilized egg will enter the uterine wall. if the bleeding is lighter than normal like a light pinkish brownish, then ur probably experiencing implantation bleeding. So if your having the symptoms you should probably take a pregnancy test and go from there.

Many women continue to have light periods throughout their pregnancy so it is, indeed, possible. If using a home test rmember it is also possible to have a false 'negative' result if you test too early or your urine is too dilute, i.e not a morning sample so repeat three days later or ask your doctor for a blood test to be certain.  It is also possible, particularly, if you are extremely keen and anxious to get pregnant that your body can mimic some of the symptoms. The power of the mind is very real and can result in actual phsysical signs.  Best to check with your GP. With my first son I thought I had a UTI and was on the pill, but turned out to be pregnant, I also had a negative hoime test, only for the doctor to ring me up and say I was actually pregnant, what a shock I got!! Good luck and remember it will happen when you least expect it. Best wishes!!