I posted a mssg before, and was waiting for a response, but I didn't get one, so I am posting a new question...

I have been cramping for 3 days, which is unusual for me before my period. I usually start cramping as soon as my period is in full effect. My breasts usually swell before my period, but I never have nipple soreness as I have now along with the swollen breasts (for several days). My period is due at any time now.

My question is: why the variation in symptoms suddenly; could it be pregnancy?

P.S. I just got married for the 2nd time on Sep.11 around my ovulation time, and had intercourse for 11 straight days. My last cycle began on August 30th. I have taken several HPT's, all negative thus far.

First of all, it is too soon to get a reliable answer from a pregnancy test. Usually it is most accurate when you are at least a few days to a week late. Secondly, it is perfectly normal to have cramps a few days before your period. It happens to me a lot and this is how I know when I should expect my period as it doesn't always fall on the same day. Therefore, cramping before your period isn't necessarily a sign of pregnancy, but part of PMS. Check if there are other signs of pregnancy like swollen tender breasts, nausea, unusual food cravings, feelings of exhaustion, headaches. However again these could just be signs of PMS. Try not to worry or get stressed as this may make your period come even later than expected. If you feel something is not normal to you, talk with your doctor and take a blood test which is more accurate to find out if you are pregnant.

Yes, but is it normal for PMS symptoms to change from what usually occurs? This is the first time I have had cramps before my period along with sore nipple. My cramps always come at the same time as my period. I always have sore breats before my period, but this time I have sore nipples along with swollen, tender breasts.

Thanks for your replies.

I dont usually post on here, but I just wanted to address your question - If you just started having sex, or you are having sex much more frequently, This could be your body reacting to it. A lot of womens periods/symptoms change when you change your sexual routine. When I got married, my period was 25 days late, and I had really bad cramps - but lo and behold, it was just because I'd started having sex. Give it a few days, no worries

-Thank you for this response. I also have the same PROBLEM with the one asking about having sore breasts and nipples. I'm nearly losing my mind (emphatically) thinking about what in the world will I do if I find out I'm pregnant. I'm still a teenager and thank God, He's always there for me. I, myself, have been diagnosed before with pseudocyesis. It was the worst of it all. I was so depressed only to find out I only had psychological imbalance brought about by intense fear of being pregnant. Now I'm starting again to have this burden of constantly worrying about my situation. Yeah, maybe my body's just adjusting to the new sexual routine that's why I feel such kinds of symptoms (specifically, pregnancy-related symptoms). So, I really thank you for your post and you sure somehow relieved me from my problem.

hello. my periods always comes on the first week of every month. however, it is now the 9th and my period has not come on yet. i am trying not to worry or stress out. my nipples are sore, breast feels uncomfortable when i lay on them, and i am having mild on and off cramps. when should i take a home pregnancy test? my period is already late, but i think i am afraid to see a negative sign pop up. but i guess if i see that it just means to keep trying uhh!

I am having simular problems....
I had hard/sore nipples shortly after ovulating, and then now (a week later) I am having mild cramping.... I am not due for my period for at least another week. I always have a highly sensitive nose, and I think I am working my self up so I feel sick a little, and I am having bad acne also...... could i be prego?

- erica

Right now im going though the same thing. I didn't get a cycle last month I usually starts on the 15 today is the 14. My breast are sore and my cramps are off and on. I took a pregnancy test at the beginning of the new month after I miss a month of my cycle snd my results came out negative. Was it too early ? Could I be pregnant still?

Did you ever find out what it was?

This is exactly what's happening with me now.