I am 24 years old and I want to get pregnant. I am trying to conceive with my husband for a half year already, but every time I start to bleed. Every time I do not have any symptom of menstrual bleeding such as cramping in my abdomen, but still I got my period. However, this month I feel some cramping as woman reported with premenstrual pains. I would like to hear do you still have cramps after you get pregnant, or I have to wait more for a baby.

I think you need to realize each woman is different. As I could assume from your post, you have never had cramping before your period starts, and you had light period without pain. Off course, you know some woman has cramping as symptom they uterus will start to bleed. However, I think this is first time you experienced cramps, but now you find it strange, and you think it might be menstrual cramping. I would not be so sure, because obviously your uterus do not cause cramps in your case prior to menstrual bleeding. That is why I could doubt this might be cramps before implantation after you get pregnant. To be sure, you need to calculate if this could be time of implantation, because this is the most common cause of cramps after you get pregnant. This took place around 12th to 15th day of your first day of last bleeding. However, this is not sure method, and, as I already told you, each woman is different. That is why I could recommend you to make pregnancy test or visit your gynecologist to be sure if that is pregnancy or menstrual cramps.

how did you get your cramps well last night i was up all night because of my cramps . and im only ten years old. write back please :-) [/enc]

i'M 22 YEARS OLD . i want to know why i cramp after i have sex ,no i don't bleed. i already have two children and i know the diffrents between a menestraton cram[/img]

i am five weeks pregnant and i have like menstral cramps is there a problem

im 19yrs old and im having period cramps i just had a period on feb. 22nd and i had intercourse about my 2nd day into it and my period kinda slowly quit on me well i have been cramping for almost a week now could i be pregnant.............. i have no signs of blood or anything

hey, well im 17 and im 4 days late for my period but im getting cramps all these four days the first two days were kinda strong but now these other two day were not that strong and it comes and goes and my boyfriend and i are tryig to have a baby since 3 months ago already this months we had sex like every other day is there a chance i can be pregnant? im 4 days late with today but i dont wanna take a pregnancy test im scared it comes out negative :-(