My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for over a year now and I haven't been on birth control since then. My period is normally regular but sometimes is a couple of days late. I knew that my period was suppose to come on the 22nd but I just figured it would be a day or two behind. But on Saturday, my nose started randomly bleeding, felt nauseous at the smell of eggs and cheese, low backaches (especially in the morning), feeling really tired (like too tired not to do daily household chores I normally use to do), slight cramps and also small sharp pains in my stomach. I am not sure if I am over thinking and that this is just a delayed period or if I could be really pregnant! I've never been 6 days late. Please Help!!

Of course you could be pregnant! You've been having unprotected sex for about a year, that is how one gets pregnant! lol  Sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me.  Regardless of how long you have been having unsafe sex without getting pregnant, doesn't mean that it won't happen.  In fact the longer you go without getting pregnant, increases your chances because it is bound to happen sooner or later..In your case later, you are lucky it hasn't happened sooner.  6 days late is plenty of time for your hcg levels to build up to produce a positive pregnancy test, so it looks like you should go get one & take it.  Be sure you take it early in the morning, the first time you use the bathroom.  That pee has the highest level of hormones in it.  Good luck & if you aren't pregnant & don't wanna be, START USING PROTECTION :D