i'm 15 and think i may be pregnant. on the 1st january i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. then we did again on the 3rd, 5th and 13th. i know it's my fault for letting that happen but i toke a test on the 14th and it came back negative. but my period is 3 days late which is unusual. i had slight spotting on the 17th, i keep having bad mood swings and slightly tender breasts. what should i do? please help

Health Guru

What date was your last period and how long are your cycles normally?

my last period ended on 21st december and normally 28 days

Health Guru
What was your start date as that's when your cycle starts

15th december it started

Health Guru
That would of made you most fertile around the 26th-30th Dec as you should of ovulated on the 29th, but something isn't quite right with your dates because if your last period started Dec 15th an you have a 28 day cycle your next should of started on the 12th jan what would make you more than 3 days late?

my app says i'm 3 days late?

Health Guru
If your last period started on Dec 15th add 28 days to that will give you the start date of Jan 12th for your next so that would now make you 10 days late