I had protected sex where the condom broke 7 weeks ago. Plan B was taken within two hours of the incident. I experienced bleeding about 2 1/2 weeks after Plan B was taken which was a bit earlier than my expected period. The bleeding was pretty normal, lasted about 4-5 days. So now I'm waiting for my second period to arrive and it's almost a week late, i have no symptoms that i usually do, (sore breasts, cramps, etc). I have had NO sexual intercourse since that incident in Nov. and I have taken numerous pregnancy tests from the dollar store ones to first response. My question is here I am at 7 weeks after the said incident and I'm testing negative, how accurate are pregnancy tests now? I just wish my period would come. any help would be appreciated thanks. 

Hi Coromandel,

It is unlikely that you are pregnant.  By now, your HPT's should be accurate.  You are using your first morning urine (wake up pee) right?  It's important for the best accuracy.

Common side effects are a period that is early or late and heavier or lighter than normal.  These side effects can last for several cycles.

Hang in there.  Good luck.

thank you so much! yes i have used first morning urine and numerous brands of tests. i'm just all paranoid. i'm probably worrying myself over nothing but i was thinking after taking literally probably about 6 tests one weekly for a few weeks now something would have shown by now. thanks again for your answer!