Hello I am a 17 and a half female living in Arizona. I am currently pregnant and wanted to know the rules regarding abortion without parental consent in Arizona. I was thinking that since I am almost 18 in about 6 months I would be able to get an abortion without my parents permission. Please help me. I am very stressed and scared. Complete details will be very helpful thank you!

Hi Yazzy,

Sorry.  You need notarized written permission from a parent, or permission from a Superior Court Judge.

Per Planned Parenthood.

thank you for your help

you should try adoption give that child the forever family that would love him or her forever their is alot of people that cant complete its family and i am one of them it is really hard not seeing your home full of sun and laughs of a little baby please think about it

thank you. and i will think about it

God will bless you for given that baby a chance

if you need any help i live in carlsbad NM it is a couple of our from were you live