I am only 14 and I think I'm pregnant, I was suppose to get my period today but I haven't even gotten cramps, I had some last night, but they hurt more than usual. I do use safe sex, but the condom broke, he didn't cum but there is always pre-cum. I went and talked to my school nurse she told me not to worry because I have a less than 10% chance of being pregnant for it was to close to my last period, so she didn't want to use a pregnancy test to see because we wouldn't get accurate results. She told me if I am late on my next period to go see her. My period might be late for stress, I missed it once and went to my doctor he told me that what its from. I am really nervous because where I should be getting cramps is all tingly, and my breasts have grown at least a cup size in the last month and they constantly hurt. My friend is pregnant, but she is keeping her child, she says her breast hurt constantly. If I am pregnant I am getting an abortion, I will feel guilty and all but I can't bring a love baby into this world even if I were to put it in adoption I'd feel worse, So I am going to abort it if I am. I live in Saskatchewan, Abortions are free at the clinic up to 16 weeks, But I can't tell my Grandpa(who I live with), I don't live with my parents and I am not allowed to see them, I can't go to my boyfriends mother because she will most undoubtedly tell everyone she could, I have a trusted adult I can go to but he is not related to me in any way so I don't think it would work. Please I am really scared... My boyfriend is only 14 to... Please no flaming about abortions, I live a really hard life and a child would stress it to much.

hi, i dont know what kind of pain, shame or fear your going through right now. but i do know that i want to help you. Please consider my answer. First off, i would love for you to check out Pam Stenzels talk on Sex has a price tag on youtube.com . Just type in her name and it should come up. Secondly, i really dont think that abortion is the right thing to do. I know you said dont flame abortion, but even though it might seem like the best thing to do for you right now, please think about this babys life. Adoption is very hard, but its the most loving thing you could ever do for your unborn baby if you dont think you can take care of it yourself. Your giving up your own wants to be able to give life to this new being. Dont let anyone ever tell you thats its not a human! from the very moment the sperm reached the egg a new, distinct, whole living human being was created! this isnt just me saying stuff, even Alan Guttenmacher, super smart man from united states, who was FOR abortions, recongnized this fact in his book: Life in the Making.
Well, i dont know what else to say, maybe youve had your abortion already... if so, please take note of the consequences and what you feel deep inside yourself. I believe that if its really the wrong thing to do you will know it. ill be praying for you!! xox

Oh my Goodness. I am in the exact same position that you were in. I know it's been a long time but could you please tell me what you did? It would be much apreciated.

Read "Pregnant at 16" by Lori Ghiata Bowser. Let your baby live. Don't have an abortion. Typically, those seeking abortions are UNinformed. Choose to be informed.

I feel for you very much. My niece is currently pregnant and underage. She is struggling with a decision. You need unbiased advice. Be wary of people who are too one-sided and pro-anything. Only you can make the right decision for you. Do research. Talk to a few people you can really trust. Call the local help line for teens. Just trust yourself, give yourself time to figure it out and the right answer will come to you, the answer you can live with.

The thought of abortions sometimes make me squeamish. However, if you really do not think you are ready for a baby, have it done before it's brain is too sophisticated, and it has the ability to think. I think you should consult somebody. Also ask an educated person how far along you are, as the fetus can begin to think at quite a young gestational age.
Abortions are not your only options either. Adoption is also and option. It can be difficult on some mothers, but many think it is better over an abortion.
Good Luck,
Remember, if you choose adoption, make sure to see a doctor, so they can make sure you and the baby are alright.

please consider adoption! have the baby and give it up to an agency or to a loving couple who can't have children. like in the movie juno. please this is a living baby and you don't want to live with this thought for the rest of your life. atleast consider other options other then an abortion.

Abortion is the best thing to do :P who are you to decide what someone does in their life? You want a 14 year old to have a baby? yeah you're an id**t...

i know how u feel ..right now i am going through the same thing. i really dont know if i am pregnant. . i had unprotected sex three days before my period was due and now i havnt had it so im thinkin that im pregnant. it could be late because of stress .ive been having headaches and dizziness and a right now i am having a white discharge from my vagina and some say that it is an early sign of pregnancy. but if i really am pregnant i dont want this child to be born. looking for a way to have a 'natural abortion' dont want this pregnancy if im positive.

In most Canadian provinces, abortion does not require parental consent above the age of fourteen (14 and up), but i suggest you go your local clinic to talk about it, or ask your school nurse. I understand that a lot of people don't agree with abortion, but it is your body, and if you don't want to carry the baby to term, then please ignore that advice of all the hormonal moms out there. This decision is about you and your life, so please see a medical person for more information about the risks and about how you get this to happen. You can use drugs and not need any surgery, or you can use and operation to remove the fetus. Be informed about your decision and make sure you ignore the biased people out there!

Do you know if the abortion/pill is available in all clinics and do my parents need to know I also live in Saskatchewan, wish you the best hope your okay I know this was awhile back

Do you know is this includes Saskatchewan I'm 16 and I'm in the same situation can I just go to my local clinic?? Please help thank you